How often do you watch movies in a Theater?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't generally go to a theatre unless it's some occasion and we are celebrating it and I prefer to watch movies at home with my family. It's the best and most economical for me.

How often do you watch movies in a Theater?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.490
Raw Dex
$0.018
I also don't go to the theatre, I go there just when my kids have the mood to watch a movie on the big screen. Last movies I watched in the theatre was before the covid, after then I have not visited them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I also don't go to the theatre, I go there just when my kids have the mood to watch a movie on the big screen. Last movies I watched in the theatre was before the covid, after then I have not visited them.
I also don't have this habit and not a big movie buff to watch movies first day first show but we friends make a plan to go somewhere and decide to go movie then I like to go with them

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.490
Raw Dex
$0.018
I also don't have this habit and not a big movie buff to watch movies first day first show but we friends make a plan to go somewhere and decide to go movie then I like to go with them

It was when I was in college we never used to miss the first day of the movie but now. Even my family also doesn't like to go to the theatre.

Back