How possible to manage 2 businesses?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is it possible to eat your cake and have it at the same time?. How possible is it for a man to be in 2 places at the same time?.
That is the dilemma a man proposing to run 2 businesses at the same time has to face. It might look so easy, thinking a time schedule would be arranged for each businesses. But one thing that's certain is that things don't work out at times the way it is planned.
There are time one of the business would require much time than scheduled at the expense of the other business which also need your attention. And if you think you can run the other business through proxy. There is no way proxy could run it effectively as you are. The two businesses can be run only if they are side by side.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why we should stop thinking of doing business like it is the olden days. You can set up your business to run very effectively even in your absence. Set up structures for your business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Is it possible to eat your cake and have it at the same time?. How possible is it for a man to be in 2 places at the same time?.
That is the dilemma a man proposing to run 2 businesses at the same time has to face. It might look so easy, thinking a time schedule would be arranged for each businesses. But one thing that's certain is that things don't work out at times the way it is planned.
There are time one of the business would require much time than scheduled at the expense of the other business which also need your attention. And if you think you can run the other business through proxy. There is no way proxy could run it effectively as you are. The two businesses can be run only if they are side by side.

It really depends on the nature of the businesses that you want to start and also the resources available on ground for you to manage those two businesses at one time, otherwise it is going to be very difficult for you to do it.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.850
I will try keep my regular job and have good online business but already sometimes I am to tired. In those cases I don't do anything for online business and that is reason I beat deadline several times.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
Practically speaking, it is not even advisable for someone to do just one business. In the other hand, you don't go about establishing a second business when you have not established the first one to be up to the standard.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It all depends on what business we run. If it is an online business it is possible for us to run several businesses at once, we can manage and instruct employees to do their jobs.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Practically speaking, it is not even advisable for someone to do just one business. In the other hand, you don't go about establishing a second business when you have not established the first one to be up to the standard.
Yes, it is not advisable to depend on only one source of income. But care must be taken to ensure your official business is not affected while establishing the second one.
If you don't have the resources to cater for the second one, concentrate on the first one and build it to the point of sustainable.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
You can run two businesses if you have a good manager of the other business. In fact, you could have managers in your two businesses and all you have to do is monitoring. Much better if your spouse can mange the other business.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's even possible to manage more than 2 businesses at the same time. There are conglomerates managing up to 10 businesses and still run them effectively. You have to employ competent managers and staff to help you run those businesses.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's possible however I believe it would be very hard to manage two bussnesses I think you would need a lot of skills and time since managing a business is not easy task

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think it's possible however I believe it would be very hard to manage two bussnesses I think you would need a lot of skills and time since managing a business is not easy task
Managing two businesses at a time is doable provided you have the relevant experience on how to manage them.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time plays major role in business management. To manage 2 businesses together without one affecting the other requires skills and time factors. You may have think time scheduling scheme is the solution.
What you should remember is that, occasionally we are faced with situations beyond our control at times. In such situation, one business would be affected.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
That depends on how much time you need to get involved in your businesses. If you are running a small business on your own and you do not have many workers to help, it is not advisable to run two businesses at the same time.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Even running a single business can actually be challenging depending on the nature of the business and the same thing can also be said about running two different businesses that are very cumbersome.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
It is very possible to manage two business, and there is nothing wrong with it the most important thing is that you are able to manage it. To be able to manage two business requires a lot of mental strength.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If the businesses are closely related, I think it would be very easy to manage them all at the same time. Something like a meat production and an egg production business

Back