AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
I think you can manage the two Businesses when you can hire a good manager to man one of your Businesses and then you concentrate on the other business. This can be successfully only if you can get a good manager.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you can manage the two Businesses when you can hire a good manager to man one of your Businesses and then you concentrate on the other business. This can be successfully only if you can get a good manager.
One thing I have come to realize is that no one can manage a business as well as the business owner. The commitment level of a manager can never be same as with the owner managing it.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you may not be at the place of business and the two businesses will be operating excellently once you have pointed good and hard working people for each post then you don't have much to do any more

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you choose to expand your business to different branches, you should be prepared to hire people to manage them for you. Then you will just be monitoring the business by visiting them frequently.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I have seen many businessman those who are running two business and one is entirely different from other. But in my view it's better to do one business at a time so you can better focus on your business.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very much possible to manage not just two but more than two business at the same time
I believe the key to a successful business management is time management

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is more than possible to manage two businesses. Take Dangote for example. He has big businesses and he is still running them all. The key is to recruit reliable management and pay them well.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Is it possible to eat your cake and have it at the same time?. How possible is it for a man to be in 2 places at the same time?.
That is the dilemma a man proposing to run 2 businesses at the same time has to face. It might look so easy, thinking a time schedule would be arranged for each businesses. But one thing that's certain is that things don't work out at times the way it is planned.
There are time one of the business would require much time than scheduled at the expense of the other business which also need your attention. And if you think you can run the other business through proxy. There is no way proxy could run it effectively as you are. The two businesses can be run only if they are side by side.
I believe that it is possible for you to manage to businesses as long as we have the resources to maintain the business activities running on daily basis.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's why we should stop thinking of doing business like it is the olden days. You can set up your business to run very effectively even in your absence. Set up structures for your business.
There are some people who even have more than two businesses but they make sure that they put a manager who will be in charge of those businesses so that the workload will not be too much on them

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I have two businesses the offline where I two staff to manage my milk tea and online which is selling printed T-shirts and branded shoes. I only have one staff of this.

Back