How Profitable is Cryptocurrency?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Risk is always an inherent factor of the investment, the more risk the more possible profits, but also the more possibilities of losing your money, that is why you have to know how to measure the risk before investing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Surely risk is part of life so definitely it has to be a motivating factor and we learn from failing all the time.
I agree with you that our life is full of challenges and risks, we must have the motivation to learn how to reduce the risk of loss and be able to take advantage of every opportunity, especially when crypto prices skyrocket.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For crypto to be profitable to you, you have to be patient and sensitive to timing. Patience is required to wait for markets to improve even after a bear run and sensitivity is necessary for you to identify when you have made substantial profit and pull out.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
For crypto to be profitable to you, you have to be patient and sensitive to timing. Patience is required to wait for markets to improve even after a bear run and sensitivity is necessary for you to identify when you have made substantial profit and pull out.
You are right, investing long term in any instrument we have to patiently wait until the desired price is reached, right now we are also waiting for Bitcoin to reach the sky which might happen in 2025.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe by the ending of 2024, the expected sky would be reached by bitcoin. This is the best time to just buy and hold. Remove your mind entirely from such funds and just be monitoring the market.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I believe by the ending of 2024, the expected sky would be reached by bitcoin. This is the best time to just buy and hold. Remove your mind entirely from such funds and just be monitoring the market.
Yes, you're right, right now, we only need to buy when the price is low, and collect as much as we get, I don't really monitor the price too often, and I want to live a quieter life and not worry about price fluctuations.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you're right, right now, we only need to buy when the price is low, and collect as much as we get, I don't really monitor the price too often, and I want to live a quieter life and not worry about price fluctuations.
That is just the best way to go. If you want to be monitoring the value of cryptocurrency, you would end up killing yourself with thinking because the market now is very terrible.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
That is just the best way to go. If you want to be monitoring the value of cryptocurrency, you would end up killing yourself with thinking because the market now is very terrible.
Bitcoin will never be destroyed, if Bitcoin is destroyed then people will lose their trust in crypto, and you don't need to close your eyes, because the market now is very terrible. and believe me history will always repeat itself.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin will never be destroyed, if Bitcoin is destroyed then people will lose their trust in crypto, and you don't need to close your eyes, because the market now is very terrible. and believe me history will always repeat itself.
I understand that bitcoin is the bane of the crypto industry. All I tried to imply is that you don't carry all your heart to be monitoring crypto markets when you have invested. Just allow your mind to be at peace and bid your time.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I understand that bitcoin is the bane of the crypto industry. All I tried to imply is that you don't carry all your heart to be monitoring crypto markets when you have invested. Just allow your mind to be at peace and bid your time.
Yes you are right, we don't need to monitor crypto prices all day long, because we are not day traders, that's why I make use of my free time on forums, writing, sharing and interacting with other members.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you are right, we don't need to monitor crypto prices all day long, because we are not day traders, that's why I make use of my free time on forums, writing, sharing and interacting with other members.
Monitoring crypto prices all day long when you have invested some funds in cryptocurrency would cause apathy and ultimately lead to depression. The best method is just to relax and know your target.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Monitoring crypto prices all day long when you have invested some funds in cryptocurrency would cause apathy and ultimately lead to depression. The best method is just to relax and know your target.
So you are saying that we should avoid apathy, and depression by relaxing. But I myself can't relax because I have to work and make the most of my free time.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
After this last bull run, cryptocurrency has become one of the hyped ways to make money? Some people claim that they lost money instead.
In your experience, how profitable is cryptocurrency?
In every business , there must surely be a loss and also there must surely be profit recorded, one just vneed to do his or her own due diligence, cryptocurrency business has been very profitable to me, and I hope to position myself very well for the upcoming bull run so as to cash out massively.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you that our life is full of challenges and risks, we must have the motivation to learn how to reduce the risk of loss and be able to take advantage of every opportunity, especially when crypto prices skyrocket.
Yes as you could see in cryptocurrency the past few weeks and there has been a deep in the prices of many crypto coins and bitcoin to be precise and as of yesterday and today bitcoin has been hitting the bull run which if someone who is wise enough and the recent weeks has it reached his deep but the coin and now that he does hit the bull run probably 2% rise there will be a profit off of it.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency is very profitable online earning currency and there are a lots of ways to get profit and good money from it, we can earn and get money from crypto through online trading, doing some online jobs in return of crypto payments, and also staking are ways of money earnings.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
The past few months show that crypto can be profitable if understood and practiced well. There was a time many didn't believe we would see a bull run like this.

Back