How profitable is selling building materials?.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is true that it is a capital intensive business. It is highly profitable though. Also, one can specialize in the sales of just one type of building material and it would still be successful.

I have never seen a poor man that is into the Business of selling building materials because that business is booming very well all over the states.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The selling of building materials is a business that is capital intensive which means that you will need a huge amount of money to go into this kind of business to make profit from it.
You don't have to wait until you have huge amount of money before you can start the business. This is a business that can be started from scratch if you know what you are doing. You don't have to wait until you have money to buy all the building merchandise. You can start from those one you can get cheaply in the market.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.563
I believe this should be very lucrative at the moment. Currently there are so many constructions going up, development going on both private and government ones. So selling these materials would be a good business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.880
The business can get to boom in developing areas. Most people are likely to revert on the real estate investments because most of them believe that they can find their financial freedom through that.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The business of selling building materials is very lucrative in this part of the world. The problem with the business is that it requires a lot of capital to start.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.563
The business of selling building materials is very lucrative in this part of the world. The problem with the business is that it requires a lot of capital to start.
Yes this is a very good business, due to the fact that there are lots of developments going on in various areas, houses are being built, so building materials are currently on high demand.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes this is a very good business, due to the fact that there are lots of developments going on in various areas, houses are being built, so building materials are currently on high demand.
Probably, anything that relates to building is always very much in demand. I currently work in a dredging site and the demand for sands for building on daily basis is high.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
This is the line of my business and I want to sell cements I have seen people selling building materials for years and they are doing well so it is profitable

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I do not know how it will be in other countries but in mine it is quite profitable due to the amount of works that are always active and the number of new houses and large real estate market in the country.

Back