How Retired People Can Make Money?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Although we shouldn't bother them but in a country like ours where there is no pension no social security you need to find something so that you can have some source of earning even when you are retired. I think having even a small business will do.

What do you think?

Pokie0324

Complete Stranger
Nov 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Basically they can earn and continue receiving money with their retirement pensions but others also build a rental businesses like apartments, dormitory renting or housing.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Yes having rental income is a plus and a good source of earning even when we are retired and definitely we need to look about it but for that we need more money now to have a rentable property and not everyone can afford it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
On forum sites, I find many veterans and retirees who are making money online, and most of them are writers. and maybe many other fields too. Veterans and retirees also need to have an offline business or become self-employed, in addition to spending free time, also as a new source of income, such as raising livestock, gardening, opening a grocery store, car rental etc.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's my concern. I have a rental income but I need to increase it by buying more properties, that needs funds. I am going to take a loan from bank and pay emi through the rent I will get. Hope everything goes well.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Basically they can earn and continue receiving money with their retirement pensions but others also build a rental businesses like apartments, dormitory renting or housing.
Yesh they need to have residual income where you don't have tobhe active but money is still being. made. Rental services are good.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
I feel bad for some elders who are still working despited being retired. I can feel you with this matter. In my country, the pension is not enough for senior citizens. That is why some of them are still working.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
I think working people from your country must invest in the real estate like building rental houses and apartments for a guarantee earning of money while at retire

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
That's my concern. I have a rental income but I need to increase it by buying more properties, that needs funds. I am going to take a loan from bank and pay emi through the rent I will get. Hope everything goes well.
That's a good plan and I wish you can get it done without any problems. Rental income is best form of passive income.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a good plan and I wish you can get it done without any problems. Rental income is the best form of passive income.

Yes, it is but buying a property these days is very difficult. One has to spend lots of money on it. Everywhere even in villages, the land cost is increasing, not everyone can buy land these days.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Yes, it is but buying a property these days is very difficult. One has to spend lots of money on it. Everywhere even in villages, the land cost is increasing, not everyone can buy land these days.
Yes it's tough and we need to do our research before going for the purchase too

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it's tough and we need to do our research before going for the purchase too

That is very essential, people are clever they may cheat you by selling the disputed land, therefore one should investigate properly before buying any property. I have seen many people repenting after they bought a piece of land.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
But I don't feel bad when I see retirees working because it helps them to still be strong. So anything they can do will help them

Even I feel bad to see people working after retirement which they should not as they are retired so that they may take rest. It's because one has to earn to survive, it should be the responsibility of the government to take care of the retirees.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Even I feel bad to see people working after retirement which they should not as they are retired so that they may take rest. It's because one has to earn to survive, it should be the responsibility of the government to take care of the retirees.
Though you are right, retirees should rest but some people still want to move around even after retirement.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though you are right, retirees should rest but some people still want to move around even after retirement.

They dont want to move around but it's their compulsion that they have to work to survive. I also will have to work because I won't get the benefits after retirement as here in private companies there is no provision for a pension after retirement.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
They dont want to move around but it's their compulsion that they have to work to survive. I also will have to work because I won't get the benefits after retirement as here in private companies there is no provision for a pension after retirement.
it is not every retiree that is working because they have to survive because I can say from my grandmom experience she had two kids that were taking care of her but she just hate staying at home and started teaching again in a private school.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
Having a small business by the side is definitely a great idea to make money after retirement. I know of some who went into real estate and after retirement they make money from their properties. Relying on just pension alone might not really be a good idea.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Although we shouldn't bother them but in a country like ours where there is no pension no social security you need to find something so that you can have some source of earning even when you are retired. I think having even a small business will do.

What do you think?
I have seen many people who retired to live pitiful lives. A small business would have helped with extra income to supplement their pension for a while.

Back