How Risky Is It to Invest in Meme Coin

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
In 2021, I invested in Dogecoin, however, I was lucky enough to sell before the meme coin lost substantial value. I did not make profits but also did not lose money. In 2021, I also invested in shib token. MY assets have lost 50 percent of value but I still hope that the coin will gain some value and I will be able to recover my investment. How about you?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't invest in meme coins because it always unreliable and can fall drastically. Unlike bitcoin, it takes meme coins to recover from deep bearish trends. Since Dogecoin nosedived, it have not recovered from the fall. I usually go for bitcoin, at least it can recover relatively fast

itermathi

Complete Stranger
Feb 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I say it is not profitable, maybe the first seconds where people hypes up and want to be part of the new opportunity. But in long term it will not last long

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
As for the meme coins, I also have some that I didn't have time to sell, thousands of Doge and SHIB. In April I sold half of my Doge, Whereas Doge reached ATH in May 2021, and I expected the price to continue to rise, but the opposite happened. so I can't make max profit.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I say it is not profitable, maybe the first seconds where people hypes up and want to be part of the new opportunity. But in long term it will not last long
Let's see, profitable can become if you get a good return when the hype arrives, you just have to know how to sell on time and not be trapped in the investment, it may be that for an investor who seeks long-term returns is not the best option because we do not know where the currency can go due to its scarce use beyond speculation, but you can also get returns from them in the short term.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Memecoins are mainly Community tokens and they are affected by hype. They can pump and dump hard in minutes. You can buy when it's low or dumped and have patience.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for the information, I'm yet to invest in any meme coin, because I have not been fully convinced as regards the ideal one to invest in, but I would surely look into it.
In 2021, I invested in Dogecoin, however, I was lucky enough to sell before the meme coin lost substantial value. I did not make profits but also did not lose money. In 2021, I also invested in shib token. MY assets have lost 50 percent of value but I still hope that the coin will gain some value and I will be able to recover my investment. How about you?

Back