How Scalable is the Passive Income Stream?

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
How Scalable is the Passive Income Stream?
Scalability refers to the potential for your income stream to grow with minimal additional effort.
I remember i made a post about SCALABILITY lately in The BUSSINES FORUM, now read on;
A Business can scale using Some methods, like digital products or online courses, this can easily be scaled to reach a larger audience, while others, such as rental properties, might have practical limitations on expansion.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It all depends on the passive income stream. Some passive income sources like investing in stocks may be highly scalable. Some other passive income sources like rental properties may not be so scalable.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I think it mainly depends on the passive income stream you choose and most importantly the amount of effort you put into it. There are so many persons who tend to go the extra mile just to earn more.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.473
Well, it depends. Rental can be scalable, but it sometimes entails a considerable initial investment in the form of property. Adding extra properties to your real estate portfolio might boost your passive income, but it may also need more management and upkeep Meanwhile, acquiring dividend-paying equities has the potential to be highly scalable. You can start off with a small investment and raise it bit by bit as time passes.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Some investments in government regulated schemes are scalable, how there is a risk for vulnerable people like senior citizens, older single women that they may be subjected to identity theft or impersonation to rob the money.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
Depends on what kind of passive income stream you have. If you are generating passive income from real estate, you can scale ot by buying more properties. If you are generating income from stocks, you can buy more stocks

Back