How smartly you use your smartphone?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
I strive to use my smartphone as a productive tool rather than an endless source of distraction. I'm mindful of managing notifications and limiting time on addictive social media apps. Instead, I leverage its capabilities for tasks like scheduling, note-taking, and research. Additionally, I take advantage of productivity apps, e-books, language learning programs, and skill-building courses all from my smartphone.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.113
I depend on my smartphone mostly for work-related tasks. In addition, I use it to take part in surveys, engage in different forums, and explore new opportunities online. Of course, I use it to entertain myself, too.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I think I am pretty good at using smartphone, I use my smartphone to increase my productivity and build professional relationship with messaging apps

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
I think I am pretty good at using smartphone, I use my smartphone to increase my productivity and build professional relationship with messaging apps
Recently, I am using my smarthphone to venture the app called Bigo Live. As of today, I was able to hit enough beans to have my payment next month.

Back