How sufficient are you on online business?.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The aim of every business owners is to get good profits from his investment. The same thing apply in online business. No one want to engage in any online business that is not productive.
There are some online business that is paying passive income while some are paying active incomes. While some would just makes your money works for you without you engaging in anything.
How sufficient you are on your earnings depends on the programs you are engaging in. If you are in programs with passive income, you still need to work hard because your earnings might not be sufficient enough to liberate you from financial problems.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Though have been able to earn online but i still feel it not reasonable enough, the earnings i get comes in too slow for my liking and in most cases, it is usually nor enough.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
On the online business venture for me I can't say that I am very sufficient in any way. The sense that enables me to get a few bucks at the end of the tunnel doesn't mean sufficiently

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
I am not that sufficient with my online business because of being busy as a bee lately. But I am trying to add up more items to be sold virtually.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
According to the work I do online it's mostly the forum posting. As we all know this kind of job is that it does pay very little. You must be in a couple of the ptps and accomplish the daily earning limit on each of them for you to earn some few bucks per day. Unfortunately this is not the real meaning for the ptps as they literally meant to be places that you can learn and exchange some new ideas with like minded people but not a place to earn more.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
it can't be sufficient with just posting on sites Though have been able to earn online but i still not sufficient enough, the earnings for posting on site are too low

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
According to the work I do online it's mostly the forum posting. As we all know this kind of job is that it does pay very little. You must be in a couple of the ptps and accomplish the daily earning limit on each of them for you to earn some few bucks per day. Unfortunately this is not the real meaning for the ptps as they literally meant to be places that you can learn and exchange some new ideas with like minded people but not a place to earn more.
I can feel your sentiment with this matter. I do have a regular job online and that is, to teach the non-native speakers about the English language. It is my primary source of income for more than 8 years now. Working here and there is just having extra cash for me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
In my case online works give no sufficiency in terms of earning and stability unlike having an active work where salary is made sure. My earning online cannot satisfy my needs and wants.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I can feel your sentiment with this matter. I do have a regular job online and that is, to teach the non-native speakers about the English language. It is my primary source of income for more than 8 years now. Working here and there is just having extra cash for me.
How can one get the job over there. Online earning is deemed profitable or rather flexible when you have a regular online job like that of yours. Is there any qualifications and requirements for the same? Can you provide any connections if need may arise?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It all depends on what you are doing online to make money because most people are just involved in petty stuff that they do online to make money but if you are into something like forex trading or cryptocurrency trading and you know exactly what you're doing, I believe that you are going to be very sufficient because you're going to be making big amount of money.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
It all depends on what you are doing online to make money because most people are just involved in petty stuff that they do online to make money but if you are into something like forex trading or cryptocurrency trading and you know exactly what you're doing, I believe that you are going to be very sufficient because you're going to be making big amount of money.
But remember to succeed in the Crypto and Forex trading activities you must have robust and concrete skills and knowledge concerning the ventures. Failure to do that you are likely to loose all your capital within no time.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But remember to succeed in the Crypto and Forex trading activities you must have robust and concrete skills and knowledge concerning the ventures. Failure to do that you are likely to loose all your capital within no time.
You can only succeed in cryptos and forex provided you are highly tech in trading. Both of them are too risky for newbies who are ignorants of forex trading. No matter the strategies you intend ro apply, you must be skillful.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Online jobs are temporary in nature. As we always observed many sites were closed forever unlike having a regular job where benefits are there to embrace like retirement. It's a mandate to be deducted from salary for retirement, unlike online you have to voluntarily pay but if forget to pay, that makes it bad. You'll pay those unpaid months to continue.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
The truth is that some online jobs will never give sufficiency in terms of earning and maybe stability. Because the pay is low and they can get shut down anytime too

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
The formula for business remains the same regardless, you need to have a product or service, you need to understand the principles of sales and marketing and finally administration and finance then your business will record significant profits or progress. This takes overtime to come to fruition and most of us quality people who want to build a solid business struggle at this stage especially if we do not have a solid and good team to supplement our ideas.

At this stage, I realized that I would need more hours and effort dedicated to what I am creating and hopefully, I can see more progress if I take that direction. So far so good but it takes quite a lot to begin to see significant results.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
The truth is that somevonline jobs will never give sufficiency in terms of earning and maybe stability. Because the pay is low and they can get shut down anytime too
That is so right, there are so many online jobs that are closed because of insufficiency of funding, in fact, there are forum sites that are closed. Those big blog and articles writing sites in the past never got back on their feet-closed forever.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yeah that's the truth online jobs are not reliable or sustainable.there are so many online jobs that are no longer here they have been shut down because of insufficiency of funding,

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
That's so right like Blogjob with 5, 987 members, Bubblews also having thousand members, Literacy Base 3000 members and other sites change their names perhaps having bad record in paying in the past. It's a no sufficiency.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

It was actually the reason why I had to mention that someone will have to know exactly what they are doing in other cryptocurrency market or Forex trading before they can be able to succeed in it.

Back