How sufficient are you on online business?.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.000
How can one get the job over there. Online earning is deemed profitable or rather flexible when you have a regular online job like that of yours. Is there any qualifications and requirements for the same? Can you provide any connections if need may arise?
I think you need to have at least work experience in teaching online. Some companies require the applicants to have certificates, such as TESOL, TEYL, etc. If you are good at using the English laguage, you can apply to online teaching platforms on Google.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
I am not that sufficient with my online business because of being busy as a bee lately. But I am trying to add up more items to be sold virtually.
I can totally relate with this as well. Most times i even find it very hard to come online or to do anything reasonable online due to how busy i am. I believe with time though i would be able to sort out how to manage my time.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can totally relate with this as well. Most times i even find it very hard to come online or to do anything reasonable online due to how busy i am. I believe with time though i would be able to sort out how to manage my time.
Being busy as a bee started when we were affected with this pandemic thing. I quit my previous company and now, I am working with two companies online. I need to compensate the required compensation for me to have this year.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
My point exactly online jobs are not reliable or sustainable.there are not even sufficient so many online jobs just now are no longer here so no sufficiency for now to me

Back