How to avoid being scammed by sellers online

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.007
if you love to buy things online then you should be very careful with the sellers online some are merr scammers that just want to run away with your money. So how can you avoid them from scamming you.

if possible go for payment after delivery

Avoid buyers that insist on advance payment

Do your research thoroughly to be sure the seller is genuine don't fal for their fake testimonials and reviews

Add yours

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some scam sellers are so smart that it is too difficult to find out that they are scam. Trying to compare the prices of the things you want to buy will make you and not looking for things that are too cheap will reduce the tendency of falling into the hands of scammers

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.007
That's why one should do a research about a seller before buying from them apart from the popular sites that we know they are genuine others should be investigated before buying

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
if you love to buy things online then you should be very careful with the sellers online some are merr scammers that just want to run away with your money. So how can you avoid them from scamming you.

Do your research thoroughly to be sure the seller is genuine don't fal for their fake testimonials and reviews

Add yours
I limit my buying online to Amazon as much as possible and they have had what I wanted 95% of the time. I pay with gift cards I have earned free online to soften the impact on my budget.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.007
Yeah that's the right thing thing to do you have to avoid if possible not buy from sellers you don't really know to avoid getting yourself scammed by online scam seller's

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.203
I agree with you that you must go for the payment after delivery mode of payment. This would guarantee your safety for the money but also guarantees a satisfactory feeling for the products before paying.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
There is no fail proof method to avoid being scammed. You just have to pay attention to danger signs. Don't be quick to issue out payment. Look for people who have something at stake if their reputation gets dragged.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208

Add yours
By looking at the store rating. If there are more bad ratings than good ratings, then it's better not to buy the product. He is the characteristics of a scammed seller.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I agree with you we can easily detect scam seller via looking at the store rating. If there are more bad ratings than good ratings, then it is to avoid buying from them
Yes, because it's impossible for the marketplace to be completely clean of bad ratings. There will always be those who complain and bring down the store, sometimes by unscrupulous shoppers, who are jealous of other people's business success.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$0.675
I agree with you that you must go for the payment after delivery mode of payment. This would guarantee your safety for the money but also guarantees a satisfactory feeling for the products before paying.
It is a good option to pay upon delivery of the items. However, it is not most likely in my country. You still need to pay the items upon delivery before opening them. It is a slim chance to know if the items are good or not.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Add yours

Try as much as possible to be reasonable in any business deal you want to get into. If you're too greedy, you're always going to fall victim to scammers.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.120
Raw Dex
$0.000
For online shopping, I just buying from reputable stores. They provide authentic products and reliable customer service. I never take the risk to buy from sites I've never heard of.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.968
The truth of the matter is that in most cases there is actually no guarantee that you might not be scammed. You just have to be extremely careful and do the best you can. Always make proper research before doing any business transactions online.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country there are so many scammers in the online shopping world, and its very hard to distinguish thus legit online shoping from the scammers, and the only way we do to be on the safe side is purchase from thus who have good review, even if they are expensive we shop from them.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
Check for reviews from online and offline sources before you place an order with a particular seller online. Make small orders when you start transacting with a particular seller. Check and make sure that the seller has a verifiable office location.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.007
So much scammers online now. as a buyer you should go for payment after delivery to get your orders then avoid buyers that insist on advance payment. They might just be scammers

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.510
Raw Dex
$0.100
Cash on delivery is a good method to save yourself from scam of online delivery, as give order of a product online, when delivery boy comes to you then check the item, if not satisfied then call to company and tell the product is different and I am returning it.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So much scammers online now. as a buyer you should go for payment after delivery to get your orders then avoid buyers that insist on advance payment. They might just be scammers
Yeah that is one way of avoiding online shopping scammers, but the bad thing is that those who are running online shopping will never deliver their product before payment, they also scare not to get scammed by the buyers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.007
Yes for any online buying it is good to go for option to pay upon delivery of the items.You pay for the items upon delivery to be sure of what you are buying.

Back