How to Avoid Paid Survey Scams

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
There are multiple warning flags about fake survey sites. The most important is that they offer more than is usual for paid surveys, like $50 per survey. They also have high withdrawal thresholds, and they have bad reviews online.

If you are asked to make any deposit before you earn, that's another sign of a scam.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I totally agree with you. If you arexasked to pay to earn better find your way. Another way to identify scam surveys is that they will place their withdrawal threshold at a very high level.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for this, of course no one should fall for any site asking you to deposit some money or any thing to earn money, that is a red flag already, so let's be careful,
There are multiple warning flags about fake survey sites. The most important is that they offer more than is usual for paid surveys, like $50 per survey. They also have high withdrawal thresholds, and they have bad reviews online.

If you are asked to make any deposit before you earn, that's another sign of a scam.
Post automatically merged:

I totally agree with you. If you arexasked to pay to earn better find your way. Another way to identify scam surveys is that they will place their withdrawal threshold at a very high level.
Yes, they always go about posting a very high, insincere and unrealistic withdrawal threshold,knowing fully well that people will hardly meet up with it.

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

I agree with you. I think that a site which promises much is probably fake. In any case, it is important to do a very good search for every new site we come across.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I found the legal ones because I do them in a place that has different survey panels which are rated from 1 to 5 stars according to users, which makes it easy to know which is better and which is surely not a scam.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Never pay to join any site, check reviews on SurveyPolice or TrustPilot. If the minimum threshold for cash out is too high, I would also refrain from joining the site.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
For me, the rule of thumb is not deposit or shell out money online. I never dared to do this because it is a red flag not to give money to any sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

I am not a fanatic of making payments to any kind of platform. They are mostly scam websites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Any stie that tells me i need to make a deposit before i can cash is a suspect to me. There are also legit sites that ask for payment during registration, the best is to make proper research first before you do anything.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, the rule of thumb is not deposit or shell out money online. I never dared to do this because it is a red flag not to give money to any sites.
indeed, if they ask for a deposit to get the money, it is total scam and also if they offer too much money like $50 as it said earlier, it is too good to be true

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
The main sign of a paid survey scam is, they ask money, once you given the amount to them then you are under their control, it could you possible that you will not receive survey on regular basis, it could you possible that's suddenly they will increase their payout threshold.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never heard about this kind of thing ( asking for money first and then they give us a survey) I just don't get the point, we do surveys for the money not to give them our money

Back