How to be a competitive business person

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
It is better to be a competitive person and don't show that you engage in the pest analysis.
I am sure that every company wants to hire applicants who are competitive, especially in sales. If I am the boss of a company, I prefer to have this applicant and be hired, which I did before working in a sales company before.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.540
Raw Dex
$0.023
To be competitive, you need to upgrade your knowledge and skills to meet with market demand from time to time; networking with people in the industry to build relationship and connections; read articles about the trends of the industry to stay updated.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
To be competitive, you need to upgrade your knowledge and skills to meet with market demand from time to time; networking with people in the industry to build relationship and connections; read articles about the trends of the industry to stay updated.
I do believe that enhancing oneself is the best course of action to be more competitive. It is not only in business, but also in any fields in business. In this manner, we can be able to more flexible to handle the possible constraints in business.

Back