How to become a millionaire with having nothing?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can we really become a millionaire when we have nothing to start an investment?
My own answer should be yes but it is just an idea that I have of it. I think we can start earning from free websites and safe up some money to start a business and from there the money will pile up and there we come closing to become a millionaire.
Or what is your thought?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My own answer should be yes but it is just an idea that I have of it. I think we can start earning from free websites and safe up some money to start a business and from there the money will pile up and there we come closing to become a millionaire.
Or what is your thought?

if you do not have money that you could possibly invest, then you must use your skills and limited knowledge to make money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Even though it might happen and you become a millionaire, if you only rely on free websites. you have a long journey. so I think it would be better if you do business like a dropshipper, become a free English teacher on Youtube etc.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Everything requires discipline and commitment. For me i started making money working online, from there i save up enough to buy some course in graphic designing, though i am not a professional yet but i have done some jobs for some clients, i have been able to make up some extra cash to invest on crypto and as well buy other courses online. So everything has to do with determination.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Or what is your thought?
Yes, I agree with you, if someone only has a cellphone and internet capital, he can make money from websites like this RIF to raise money. Even though it takes a while, slowly but surely someone can raise money here as business capital for the future. The capital of around $400 might be enough to create a small business, for example to sell online, from any sales profits you can use only as needed, the rest to develop business capital.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think by this method of yours it will cost you ages to earn even a thousand dollars. The thing is this. Save little by little as you make some money then invest the little by little. The money piles up with time and you will be on your way to be a millionaire with nothing.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.735
I do think it is not easy to be a millionaire without investing anything. The effort of doing so is a form of investment. If we do work hard with a good investment scheme to be involved in, then it is worth it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Becoming a millionaire is not something that happens overnight. You actually need some kind of investment if you want to achieve the millionaire status. Your job will actually not afford you the opportunity.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think by this method of yours it will cost you ages to earn even a thousand dollars. The thing is this. Save little by little as you make some money then invest the little by little. The money piles up with time and you will be on your way to be a millionaire with nothing.
It might take lots of time to earn thousand dollars. That is why I said that we can gather some money and start up a small business and from there the business will grow and eventually be earning thousand dollars

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Honestly, I think it is hard to become a millionaire if you have nothing. The best way I can think of is to take the time to learn a special skill in high demand. Then you can start earning money from your skill and at the same time make some investment to grow your wealth.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It might take lots of time to earn thousand dollars. That is why I said that we can gather some money and start up a small business and from there the business will grow and eventually be earning thousand dollars
Yeah, in any business venture you want to go into and you do not have a lot of money it is better to start small.
From there you can get the necessary experience of how to run the business and grow it to a reasonable extent.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, in any business venture you want to go into and you do not have a lot of money it is better to start small.
From there you can get the necessary experience of how to run the business and grow it to a reasonable extent.
And also if we are to start with small capital, we should make sure that we have laid out some plan so as to maximize our earnings by managing our profits

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And also if we are to start with small capital, we should make sure that we have laid out some plan so as to maximize our earnings by managing our profits
Yes, It is always very important to have a proper plan before you start a business whether it is a small scale business or a large-scale business. You should always maximize your profit to expand

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before you become a millionaire you must understand business principles and you must also have business ideas. Even now that you still need some money to get started.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Or what is your thought?
You can start from somewhere
My parents did not have anything a few years back but now we are the richest in my family. Well, he got a good paying job.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
What you need to become wealthy is really not money. It takes creativity. Bil Gates invented just one operating system and it shook the whole world. You don't even need business to be wealthy. You need creative business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think with determination and consistency you can reach your dream of being a millionaire.
Without nothing you can start affiliate marketing online and by working hard through this venture sky is the limit.

Back