AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have an MBA degree. I applied some of the financial management knowledge I've learned to manage my personal finance. I think most important of all is not to spend more than you earn, have a savings plan and invest to grow your wealth.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.120
If you have cash flow management skills, you can be good at managing money. Sadly, this skill is not taught in a traditional classroom.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.991
If we are not good at these then we have the option to use the apps available but I am not sure if they really work or legit but I guess these can help us

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.151
Managing money could be a really hard thing to do. The fact remains that most of the people are not really that good at managing money. Managing money requires a good understanding of financial system. So, how do you become good at managing money?
Managing money can indeed be challenging for many people. It requires discipline, planning, and a solid understanding of financial principles. Developing good habits, like budgeting, saving, and investing wisely, can significantly improve financial management skills over time. Additionally, staying informed about personal finance and learning from past mistakes can help people take control of their finances and make better decisions.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.991
The secret to this is to keep working and grinding ourselves to achieve success because no one is perfect and we all make mistakes but whats important is to learn from those mistakes.

Back