• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How To Build Social Media Following

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
Whether you want to earn by running websites or earn through affiliate marketing; whether you want to earn by selling products and services through influencer marketing, or even content monetization, you need social media following. Some people are so desperate to build social media following that they end up buying followers and engagements. Is it actually very difficult to build social media following? Well, that's not the case. Building social media following is easy if you follow the right strategy.

Choose a social media platform wisely. Your choice depends on the kind of content you want to share and the audience you want to reach.

Send follow requests to your friends and family and build some followers early on.

Create useful and interesting content and share it on your pages. Asks your followers to share your content.

Promote your content through boost or promote features. Spend some money on ads.

Create an event and promote your event through an ad campaign.

Try to publish engaging content such as polls, quizzes, contests, free webinars, free courses, and free ebooks.

Promote your free webinars, courses, etc., through paid ads.

Try to reach the right audience by choosing the proper demography.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.803
It can be pretty hard getting organic traffic on your social media accounts. You would have to be consistent in your posting and as well how much you engage in other activities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Whether you want to earn by running websites or earn through affiliate marketing; whether you want to earn by selling products and services through influencer marketing, or even content monetization, you need social media following. Some people are so desperate to build social media following that they end up buying followers and engagements. Is it actually very difficult to build social media following? Well, that's not the case. Building social media following is easy if you follow the right strategy.

Choose a social media platform wisely. Your choice depends on the kind of content you want to share and the audience you want to reach.

Send follow requests to your friends and family and build some followers early on.

Create useful and interesting content and share it on your pages. Asks your followers to share your content.

Promote your content through boost or promote features. Spend some money on ads.

Create an event and promote your event through an ad campaign.

Try to publish engaging content such as polls, quizzes, contests, free webinars, free courses, and free ebooks.

Promote your free webinars, courses, etc., through paid ads.

Try to reach the right audience by choosing the proper demography.
The truth is that it is always hard to have a lot of followers online but you should post things that they can benefit from or things that are captivating if you want to have followers

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If there is something I am lacking a lot in my quest to build an audience for myself on social media is everything you have made mention of in this post.
Trying to build an audience of followership on Twitter which has to do with crypto and NFTs, the web3 Twitter has so many idolo which create good contents which fetches them jobs from projects and that is what I want to do but lack a lot.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
If there is something I am lacking a lot in my quest to build an audience for myself on social media is everything you have made mention of in this post.
Trying to build an audience of followership on Twitter which has to do with crypto and NFTs, the web3 Twitter has so many idolo which create good contents which fetches them jobs from projects and that is what I want to do but lack a lot.
It is not only cryptocurrency actually. There are other ways in which you can get more followers on Twitter
At the same time, I am not very good when it comes to building audiences too.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to play Instagram and I didn't expect to have more than 2000 followers, that number is quite a large amount for an ordinary person like me who doesn't have any special skills. I am only there to regularly share writing content that contains life advice, I often share stories of life's problems and how to solve them. It turned out that my posts were reposted a lot by my followers, thus increasing the number of followers. But now I'm no longer active on Instagram due to limited time to create content.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I used to play Instagram and I didn't expect to have more than 2000 followers, that number is quite a large amount for an ordinary person like me who doesn't have any special skills. I am only there to regularly share writing content that contains life advice, I often share stories of life's problems and how to solve them. It turned out that my posts were reposted a lot by my followers, thus increasing the number of followers. But now I'm no longer active on Instagram due to limited time to create content.
It is very large. For example, I do not get to use my Instagram everyday but I have a little number of followers even though I have been using that same amount fir over three years.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very large. For example, I do not get to use my Instagram everyday but I have a little number of followers even though I have been using that same amount fir over three years.
But I've lost interest in staying on Instagram, I've deactivated my account permanently. At that time I had problems with my followers, which affected my mental health, so I decided to permanently close my account.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
But I've lost interest in staying on Instagram, I've deactivated my account permanently. At that time I had problems with my followers, which affected my mental health, so I decided to permanently close my account.
There was a time when I used to be very active on Instagram but not anymore. I got tired of it since I was not earning from it and my time is very precious to me

Back