How to complain against a domain used for spreading malware online?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.433
I am finding that a large number of websites have malware with domain oo-o.co. The malware script is <script src="https: oo-o.co/dKo0j0" type="text/javascript"></script> . Is anyone else facing the same problem?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
You need to install an antivirus like kaspersky one or avg or avast and not navigate without protection and it will handle the rest of operation so do not accord much attention.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.433
Some hacker is injecting malware or malicious code on all the pages of websites. I do not know how he is getting access to the website, there is no malware on the desktop

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
If I notice a domain is used to spread malware online one can complain by reporting to the domain registrar or to the web hosting company that is responsible for the domain.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
If a domain is spreading malware, contact the domain registrar directly via their abuse complaint process. In cases of illegal activities, you can also file an online crime complaint with ICANN's domain abuse reporting portal at icann.org which coordinates with both registries and registrars. Provide specifics on the malicious behaviors, impact, and links to malware to strengthen the domain shutdown case.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
If a domain is spreading malware, contact the domain registrar directly via their abuse complaint process. In cases of illegal activities, you can also file an online crime complaint with ICANN's domain abuse reporting portal at icann.org which coordinates with both registries and registrars. Provide specifics on the malicious behaviors, impact, and links to malware to strengthen the domain shutdown case.
Most of people do not do all these steps you need to install an antivirus and protect yourself from these viruses and escape all these steps because even ICANN receives a lot of requests and take a time before this is realised for example.

Back