• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Create Generational Wealth

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.130
After reading the title, the first question that might pop up in your mind is: Have I created generational wealth? The answer is NO. If I have not created generational wealth, how can I provide advice on building generational wealth? Well, I know how exactly this is done and I am on the same road to building generational wealth.

First and foremost, you need to build skills and knowledge so that you can find work opportunities and build an income source.

When you have a regular income, you can also save regularly. You can save regularly so that one day you can start investing your savings.

While not all investments will give you profits, some of your investments will give you returns. You can continue to compound your profits.

Once you have a sizeable investment, you can use some of your profits to build a business.

Building generational wealth is a 4 step method:

1. Learn skills and make money
  2. Save money
  3. Invest money
  4. Start a business

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
After reading the title, the first question that might pop up in your mind is: Have I created generational wealth? The answer is NO. If I have not created generational wealth, how can I provide advice on building generational wealth? Well, I know how exactly this is done and I am on the same road to building generational wealth.

First and foremost, you need to build skills and knowledge so that you can find work opportunities and build an income source.

When you have a regular income, you can also save regularly. You can save regularly so that one day you can start investing your savings.

While not all investments will give you profits, some of your investments will give you returns. You can continue to compound your profits.

Once you have a sizeable investment, you can use some of your profits to build a business.

Building generational wealth is a 4 step method:

1. Learn skills and make money
  2. Save money
  3. Invest money
  4. Start a business
Out of all of these, the best one and the fastest ways to make wealth is by investing. When you invest, the money will continue to grow and grow but it depends on how much money you invest with

Back