• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Create Multi-Author Blogging Site to Generate Income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
Multi-author blogging site means a blog where multiple authors contribute. You can create a website and then invite writers to publish on your website. There are two benefits of running a multi-author blog, one, your website will be updated frequently with fresh content, and two, you will have traffic as the writers publishing on your site will send their readers.

In order to get quality content on your site, you will have to provide some sort of incentives. You can either allow the writers to share their own affiliate links, or even network ads on their article page, or pay upfront to the writers. Since writers receive compensation, they will continue to contribute for a long time, and your website will continue to grow big with a lot of articles and regular traffic.

Your website will run on autopilot letting you make money even when you sleep.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Multi-author blogging site means a blog where multiple authors contribute. You can create a website and then invite writers to publish on your website. There are two benefits of running a multi-author blog, one, your website will be updated frequently with fresh content, and two, you will have traffic as the writers publishing on your site will send their readers.

In order to get quality content on your site, you will have to provide some sort of incentives. You can either allow the writers to share their own affiliate links, or even network ads on their article page, or pay upfront to the writers. Since writers receive compensation, they will continue to contribute for a long time, and your website will continue to grow big with a lot of articles and regular traffic.

Your website will run on autopilot letting you make money even when you sleep.
I have worked on a platform like this before but I stopped working there because the person who owned the platform did not pay me very well. The person was under paying me

Back