How to deal with cybercrime and writing fraud?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also noticed this because I have been getting a lot of emails I do not understand lately. It is as a result of platfforms i joined in the past.
Same! I just report them as spam at times. I remember the spam message even included my old email password. I didn't give into fear. I searched online, and the messages are the same verbatim as other people received.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same! I just report them as spam at times. I remember the spam message even included my old email password. I didn't give into fear. I searched online, and the messages are the same verbatim as other people received.
I think it is important you have a separate email for signing up on websites you do not trust. And your own personal email for signing up on websites you trust.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is important you have a separate email for signing up on websites you do not trust. And your own personal email for signing up on websites you trust.
I now have substitute emails for different platforms. It's scary. The scammer who emailed me even blackmailed me, and told me to send money on a BTC wallet. I checked his wallet address on the blockchain, the address doesn't have any transactions! Lol!

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is very important for all companies to check their loopholes and ensure that they do not allow the cybercriminals to penetrate because they are all out to rip people off their hard-earned money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I now have substitute emails for different platforms. It's scary. The scammer who emailed me even blackmailed me, and told me to send money on a BTC wallet. I checked his wallet address on the blockchain, the address doesn't have any transactions! Lol!
LoL, I think there are a lot of desperate scammers online recently. That is the reason why people need to be very careful.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Scamming which happened to be an offense of cybercrime should be discouraged in its entirety. We should all rise up to wage war against it. It has negative impact to the people's perception on the people engaging in online businesses.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Scamming which happened to be an offense of cybercrime should be discouraged in its entirety. We should all rise up to wage war against it. It has negative impact to the people's perception on the people engaging in online businesses.
Probably, I think that it is the responsibility of everybody to try as much as possible to discourage scam activities. it can make people to have negative perspectives about certain set of people.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If your data is stolen, you can take more advanced security measures to secure your system. Or better still, quit the job and find other things to do with yourself life. Reporting to police or investigating body is waste of time and resources because your chance of getting justice is too slim.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In some countries, the computers of some writers are hacked to steal their data and the government employees falsely claim that their relatives and friends who do not spend any time writing are doing all the writing work to pay the relatives, friends monthly government salary at the expense of the real writer. The government is blindly believing in the fake claims of its liar employees, and this causes great financial losses to the real writer. What can the real writer who is slandered do to end government writing fraud?
How can we stop this
It is so alarming and they will be robbing Peter to Pay Paul.
Post automatically merged:

Must you embarrass your country everywhere? Who told you that other countries are not corrupt? They don't just magnify it.
Ask him oo
I wonder what he is doing here

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
Must you embarrass your country everywhere? Who told you that other countries are not corrupt? They don't just magnify it.
People only complain on forums when the corruption levels are very high, and there is no way to get justice. If the government does not citizens to complain, they should ask their employees to stop cheating citizens.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Every time we are discussing this subject I tend to have displeasure because I do not want to be found in such a situation where someone steals my vital data including bank iformation which can lead them to have access to my money and I hope others are not found in the same situation as well. The thing is that a lot of people do not want to do the work but want to receive which in my case I really feel is not a good thing.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is very easy to deal with cyber crimes and frauds if you understand the intricacies of a business then you will not leave any loopholes for cybercriminals to penetrate.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very easy to deal with cyber crimes and frauds if you understand the intricacies of a business then you will not leave any loopholes for cybercriminals to penetrate.
that is why as a business person you must try as much as possible to acquire the necessary knowledge before you go into such kind of business especially if it is digital. Hiring experts is also very much advisable.

Back