How to deal with fraud in business?

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
That's right I agree with you. Especially if there is a penalty that deters employees who don't work well. Once at that time we had one of my friends sleeping during working hours, he was taken in a photo and put into the company's WhatsApp group. So that he will feel ashamed. Besides that, he was also forced to move to another place/branch.
That's it, no one will like to be shamed publicly and seen as a lazy person. This method helps not only to eliminate fraud but also laziness at work. A company that has fraudulent workers won't grow well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's it, no one will like to be shamed publicly and seen as a lazy person. This method helps not only to eliminate fraud but also laziness at work. A company that has fraudulent workers won't grow well.
That's right I agree with you. This method is very effectively applied in companies to avoid fraud and manipulation of employees at work. So the company needs to hold unannounced inspections from time to time.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even top government officials make unannounced visits to project sites to be sure the work is done to specifications. It is not out of place to pay unscheduled visits to your establishment. This would keep staff on their toes at all times.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
CCTV would prevent physical fraud. But that is not the only way fraud can be carried out in a business. It can also be carried out in accounting and that can surely be curbed by accounting software n Have a CCTV camera and automate your business to prevent fraud.
CCTV can only detects where there are thefts within the premises. It could not detect financial frauds which do happen in accounting departments. There are many anti fraud measures that must be taken in order to avoid this scenarios.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
To avoid frauds in business, the owner needs to conduct internal audits from time to time. Do spot checks occasionally. If an employee has been found engaging in fraudulent activities, disciplinary action must be taken immediately.

It is always very important for you to monitor and supervise every business transaction that is going on in your business so that the chances of your work is committing fraud is going to be very silly.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
CCTV can only detects where there are thefts within the premises. It could not detect financial frauds which do happen in accounting departments. There are many anti fraud measures that must be taken in order to avoid this scenarios.
If you recheck that my post you quoted, you would see where I stated that accounting software is the best to guard against accounting fraud. If you have a fair understanding of the software, it can't be manipulated beyond your horizon.

Back