How to deal with high unemployment rates in an area?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A high level of population density and not matched by an increase in employment opportunities will further increase unemployment in an area. And the high unemployment rate will increase the crime rate and criminality.

Therefore the government held a transmigration program to distribute the population in an area.

The government also sometimes holds job training programs and business training for small and medium enterprises. What di you think about it?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I like the idea of yhe government holding job training programs and business training for small and medium enterprise. This will be great as it will make people to he self employed

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The best way to deal with unemployment rates is to learn a professional skill and monetize it. Cause the truth of the matter is that there are no jobs out there.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
I think the governments of the nations being affected by the higher unemployment rates should encourage self employment among the people by providing sensitisation to the people about how to start and run businesses and capital for them to start their own businesses.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A high level of population density and not matched by an increase in employment opportunities will further increase unemployment in an area. And the high unemployment rate will increase the crime rate and criminality.

Therefore the government held a transmigration program to distribute the population in an area.

The government also sometimes holds job training programs and business training for small and medium enterprises. What di you think about it?
The high unemployment rate in my country have learnt a lot of people to become entrepreneurs and start-up their own business without dependent on the government to provide jobs.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The high unemployment rate in my country have learnt a lot of people to become entrepreneurs and start-up their own business without dependent on the government to provide jobs.

Yes, it would be great if they had the awareness to build their own business and not depend on jobs provided by the government. That includes an effective way to reduce the unemployment rate.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
The governments should work on attracting of foreign investors to invest in the countries So that the people can get employment and job opportunities from these factories and manufacturing run by the investors.

Back