How to earn big from Forum coin?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
If you are part of forum coin and feels it's a low paying website then you are correct because there are different ways you can earn well from forum coin.
You can earn 15 cents with your first 10 comments or threads and can also write articles and complete offers in forum coin exchange to earn well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Forum Coin is also excellent forum from where we can earn, you need to read it thoroughly as if you started writing there as an article writer then your earnings will be much more.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also doing this on FC. I stopped the idea of paying $2 for membership thing. I will just let the earning roll until I can redeem $50 there.
If you keep your eyes open, you can eliminate both the $2 charge and the waiting by finding other members to trade with to gain the currency you desire. For example I just traded 300 Forum Coins I had earned free for a $3 Amazon Gift Card I could spend today (or later) with no fees either way.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Yup because you are from USA and others can look at my offer as I'm only charging 50 fc and anyone can sell Fc to me and I can pay Bch or LTC.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Forumcoin is a cool site but most times i find it hard to work there due to the fact that they made paypal their payment method and i am currently having some issues with paypal.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forumcoin is a cool site but most times i find it hard to work there due to the fact that they made paypal their payment method and i am currently having some issues with paypal.
I lost PayPal for good, but he pays with Amazon Gift Cards with no fees or you can trade Forum Coin with other members on any arangement you negotiate.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But the site is still very slow earnings. it will take one a while to make up to $5.
Like most people who post when they have no clue, this is simply not true. Those of us who have been there for years realize how much better things are than other Forums that pay so little and stop to learn how to use all the powerful methods Fergal leaves out for those who want to learn how to make them pay. Sure you can write comments for a penny or less, but you can also opnn a Digital Shop and sell goods and services for Forum Coin and negotiate one-on-one deals that have no limits other than what you think you can charge.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Forumcoin have other alternative, no only PayPal. Though am not a serious member of the forum but am sure you can make get paid through cryptocurrency

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I lost PayPal for good, but he pays with Amazon Gift Cards with no fees or you can trade Forum Coin with other members on any arangement you negotiate.
But if am not mistaken you need to have more than the five dollars to be able to use another method to get your payment right? Like up to $50

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you are part of forum coin and feels it's a low paying website then you are correct because there are different ways you can earn well from forum coin.
You can earn 15 cents with your first 10 comments or threads and can also write articles and complete offers in forum coin exchange to earn well.
It is wonderful that there are some other ways to make money on this forum. I had no idea.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But if am not mistaken you need to have more than the five dollars to be able to use another method to get your payment right? Like up to $50
If you trade with another member, there are no restrictions. I just used Forum Coin to buy a $3 Amazon Gift Card and have done that several times with the same member (Masterminor)

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you keep your eyes open, you can eliminate both the $2 charge and the waiting by finding other members to trade with to gain the currency you desire. For example I just traded 300 Forum Coins I had earned free for a $3 Amazon Gift Card I could spend today (or later) with no fees either way.
Ooh that's nice
I think I will begin to work there and I will trade my coins too

Back