AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
The main reason I keep coming back on forums over and over again is to share my experience and also to get to learn about the experience of others. It is so fortunate that others can share what has worked for them and all I have to do is duplicate and tailor their strategy to fit into mine. So not only am I able to earn from forums but rather gather the knowledge that has made others win as well. That is the most valuable thing. The knowledge that is acquired here.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's good but I guess you did not understand the message here
There is a website called forumcoin
The main reason I keep coming back on forums over and over again is to share my experience and also to get to learn about the experience of others. It is so fortunate that others can share what has worked for them and all I have to do is duplicate and tailor their strategy to fit into mine. So not only am I able to earn from forums but rather gather the knowledge that has made others win as well. That is the most valuable thing. The knowledge that is acquired here.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
That's good but I guess you did not understand the message here
There is a website called forumcoin
The most priceless thing and what we benefit the most is the information we get from most of these good forums and forumcoin is currently under discussion on how you can earn big on forumcoin is information that we get which we can use to develop ourselves into profitable entrepreneurs in niches that we have grown attached to.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
I've been a member of Forum Coin for many years and they are, without a doubt, a legitimate website. Writing articles allows you to earn more money faster. If I'm not mistaken, there is a requirement before you can do so.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah. But make sure to post on Business, Wealth and Money where the rate is $0.015 per post. Others have $0.01 rate.
  • General Chat - Off Topic: 1.0 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology : 1.0 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1.5 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1.5 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • New Member Introductions: 1.5 ForumCoin per topic and 1 ForumCoin per post
  • Articles & Tutorials: Up to 150 ForumCoin per topic and 1 ForumCoin per post

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Forumcoin has a profit limit of 10 posts that will pay you 100% of forumcoins, then all the posts you make later are reduced to 20%, that is, if you earn 1 forumcoin for a comment in a section, after 10 comments you will earn 0.2 forumcoin

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
If you are part of forum coin and feels it's a low paying website then you are correct because there are different ways you can earn well from forum coin.
You can earn 15 cents with your first 10 comments or threads and can also write articles and complete offers in forum coin exchange to earn well.
What are the requirements to write articles that will gain you money? Is there any specifications for it?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I am interested in this, since it will help me develop my writing skills while making money more than possible from just posting
That's great. You can look at this link and read the rules

If you like to join forum coin then you can ask me for the referral link

Back