AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Okay thank you so much for the info tomorrow Saturday no work so I can spend many hours there. I'll try to check the categories to write to draft them first so the 10 posts can be written in advance.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm more active on BMF and RIF. I wasn't able to earn much on forum coin. The only advantage is that you don't need to spend time there and it's a great hub of information.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I'm more active on BMF and RIF. I wasn't able to earn much on forum coin. The only advantage is that you don't need to spend time there and it's a great hub of information.
I think if you give 10-15 mins to forum coun daily then its the best as you can earn 15 cents daily

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think if you give 10-15 mins to forum coun daily then its the best as you can earn 15 cents daily
That means it'll take 10 days for one to earn $1.5. Well it's not bad since it's just 10 minutes only every day. One can do it anytime of the day. How many comments are you to make at most?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
That means it'll take 10 days for one to earn $1.5. Well it's not bad since it's just 10 minutes only every day. One can do it anytime of the day. How many comments are you to make at most?
It's not bad because there are times when there are great offers where I have managed to make even $1 a day but you cannot expect these offers daily

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not bad because there are times when there are great offers where I have managed to make even $1 a day but you cannot expect these offers daily
You mean you make $1 a day some time on forum coin? I thought the only way to earn there is to post topics or reply to comments. I'll go check again.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
To earn more than 1 cent (or 1,5 cents; depending on each section of FC) per post, you can try to submit to the admins a request to become an articles/tutorial writer. If you meet the requirements (nothing impossible to be reached), you can post an article each 48 hours. It's not that big earnings, but it's something more. In any way, in spite of the low earning rate, FC is a very legit forum that pays quickly and long lasting in the web during many years.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are part of forum coin and feels it's a low paying website then you are correct because there are different ways you can earn well from forum coin.
You can earn 15 cents with your first 10 comments or threads and can also write articles and complete offers in forum coin exchange to earn well.
Though I have not yet started earning big on this forum yet because I am a new person here and don't know much about it.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Though I have not yet started earning big on this forum yet because I am a new person here and don't know much about it.
Dear friend, this forum is not intended to earn big, but it's main purpose is information about online earnings and finances: you earn small even being an article writer, but until now, payments never failed. The biggest you can earn is 1,5 dollars per post (until 10 posts) in the areas BMW FORUM and Webmaster section or 1 cent in the CGT area (sorry, I don't remember how much we can earn in the other sections, as lately I don't have enough free time to be as active as I was years ago, but the biggest earnings are those indicated in the BMW FORUM, WEBMASTER and CGT).

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Dear friend, this forum is not intended to earn big, but it's main purpose is information about online earnings and finances: you earn small even being an article writer, but until now, payments never failed. The biggest you can earn is 1,5 dollars per post (until 10 posts) in the areas BMW FORUM and Webmaster section or 1 cent in the CGT area (sorry, I don't remember how much we can earn in the other sections, as lately I don't have enough free time to be as active as I was years ago, but the biggest earnings are those indicated in the BMW FORUM, WEBMASTER and CGT).
You are right but slow and steady wins the race and if you stick with the website you can make decent money and take advantage of offers

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forumcoin is a cool site but most times i find it hard to work there due to the fact that they made paypal their payment method and i am currently having some issues with paypal.
That is the reason why many Nigerians are not using forumcoin. But you can still earn there and sell it for other currency like cryptocurrency.
But as for me, I don't like it because of the theme

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
That is the reason why many Nigerians are not using forumcoin. But you can still earn there and sell it for other currency like cryptocurrency.
But as for me, I don't like it because of the theme
That's not true my friend. There are many users from Nigeria and from other countries and they all are liking the website.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's not true my friend. There are many users from Nigeria and from other countries and they all are liking the website.
I am not saying that they don't use it, but they are not many. And moreover, most of them just registered and earn there, but they don't know how to withdraw there earnings. And some are exchanging with other members

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I am not saying that they don't use it, but they are not many. And moreover, most of them just registered and earn there, but they don't know how to withdraw there earnings. And some are exchanging with other members
If I tell you the true story then almost 100s of Nigerian users signed up on the website and at least 90% or even more have been banned. I don't know why but they are banned

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
When you register you can go for desktop mode and can zoom to find the content you were looking for
Yes, I know, because I have to zoom in if I'm using a cellphone, so I'm not comfortable. Maybe it's more comfortable to use a computer, while when relaxing I prefer to use a cellphone. That's why I'm more comfortable in the RIF.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Yes, I know, because I have to zoom in if I'm using a cellphone, so I'm not comfortable. Maybe it's more comfortable to use a computer, while when relaxing I prefer to use a cellphone. That's why I'm more comfortable in the RIF.
I'm sorry about it. But I don't think it's that difficult. Let me know if you need any help. Just register on the website and opt for desktop mode

Back