How to earn big from Forum coin?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I'm sorry about it. But I don't think it's that difficult. Let me know if you need any help. Just register on the website and opt for desktop mode
Yes, I know it's not difficult, it's just a matter of convenience. Thank you very much for the offer of help. So far I'm still focusing on RIF to reach 1$ a day and I can't either, I don't have much time to be active on many sites. :)

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Yes, I know it's not difficult, it's just a matter of convenience. Thank you very much for the offer of help. So far I'm still focusing on RIF to reach 1$ a day and I can't either, I don't have much time to be active on many sites. :)
Good luck.

I am also thinking to start with article writing because that can help me earn quickly

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I tell you the true story then almost 100s of Nigerian users signed up on the website and at least 90% or even more have been banned. I don't know why but they are banned
That might be personal reason from the admin. And one thing that I noticed about users from Nigeria is that most do post spam post. Like posting, I like this, thank you and more like that.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
That might be personal reason from the admin. And one thing that I noticed about users from Nigeria is that most do post spam post. Like posting, I like this, thank you and more like that.
I don't think it's a personal reason ceca they are so cooperative and give every user time to understand the rules and earn

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it's a personal reason ceca they are so cooperative and give every user time to understand the rules and earn
That may be true. I also got banned from one of my account for having more than an account. I opened the new one after I lost access to the first one which was working fine. Now for me to open a new one, I will need to open it on a new device

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
That may be true. I also got banned from one of my account for having more than an account. I opened the new one after I lost access to the first one which was working fine. Now for me to open a new one, I will need to open it on a new device
I am not sure why you were banned but I still see a few Nigerian users and their account is working fine

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Like most people who post when they have no clue, this is simply not true. Those of us who have been there for years realize how much better things are than other Forums that pay so little and stop to learn how to use all the powerful methods Fergal leaves out for those who want to learn how to make them pay. Sure you can write comments for a penny or less, but you can also opnn a Digital Shop and sell goods and services for Forum Coin and negotiate one-on-one deals that have no limits other than what you think you can charge.
i still find it hard for me to make it there like i do here, Warren. but as you said we have to push our limit and find another way that suits us, i will try again in this FC and see whats available for me there

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
You cannot get rich with any of your websites so better to follow the rules and earn what you can instead of looking for more all the time

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You cannot get rich with any of your websites so better to follow the rules and earn what you can instead of looking for more all the time
That is certainly your choice to make, but it's pretty certain that if you don't look you won't find anything. Just because you examine all the options, does not mean you break any rules. Fergal is good about setting the rules up so they work in our favor.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Forumcoin is very great forum and I recommend you to join of course if you have the right intensions and won't spam or create not good quality posts it's great if you want to learn and post at the same time

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Forumcoin is very great forum and I recommend you to join of course if you have the right intensions and won't spam or create not good quality posts it's great if you want to learn and post at the same time
At first, I did not understand how it works but I already know how it works now. Well, you cannot make so much money from it but you are surely going to get paid. That is why I like the platform

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Really forumcoin is not a forum to earn big since only the first 10 publications will pay you the full rate, unless you open 10 threads a day, that pay something more.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Forum coin is just a platform that would not earn you big. Forum coin is all about patience if you want to earn from there. There is no such thing as earning big on forum coin.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a member of forum coin for many years now. I like it because there is so much to discuss there and it is definitely legit. Apart from posting replies and threads, I also earn there from posting articles and engaging in offers in the ads section.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I hope that one can earn big on the forumcoin forum site by engaging in doing of member to member exchange of forum coins with other forum coins and participating on the webmasters section.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
ForumCoin's purpose isn't to earn big: no forum couldn't be sustainable along the time if tons of members earn big all months, unless the owner is a billionaire (and surely it's not the case of ForumCoin). Obviously, users having enough time to publish articles, in addition to regularly posting everyday will earn bigger than the usual.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I joined forum coins a few months ago but never was active there because I don't have time to devote to other sites and presently focussing more on RIF as I want to reach the earnings limits daily here.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I don't have time to devote too, but I go on posting once or twice per week because I don't want to lose my FC account nor the posting habit, being ForumCoin a very legit PTP forum. I'm terribly busy now, but who knows about the future? In the future, it may happen I'll have enough time to post 10 daily posts again and I'm preparing to be ready if it happens. We also need to know we must post at least once per month to maintain our account.

Back