How to earn money from Bizdustry

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
You can earn incentives for posting, but you can withdraw only when you are a VIP member. However, there are some users who exchange your earning with crypto payment

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You can earn incentives for posting, but you can withdraw only when you are a VIP member. However, there are some users who exchange your earning with crypto payment
Ooh that means there is a way to still get your money even if you are not a VIP member. That,'s nice

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
I heard about this together with the other platforms. However, I cannot squeeze my time to register on this site. I will try to explore it later. Thanks for reminding me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I heard about this together with the other platforms. However, I cannot squeeze my time to register on this site. I will try to explore it later. Thanks for reminding me.
You may check it now to know if it is available in your country. Of it is not available, you will not be abpe to register.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
Bizdustry is like every other paid to post forum out there. You can earn by replying threads. Though i think some changes has been made. It would be best to go through the guild lines and terms and conditions to get a better understanding.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I recently join Bizdustry can anyone tell me how to earn money from this site and how to withdraw cash
There was a time that bizdustry was free but now for you to make withdraw, you will have to be a VIP member. But you can still sell your biznote to vip members

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
You can earn by just posting like on other forums but I think for the new members they must reach a certain number of posts before they can be legible to earn for their posts.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As a member and also a moderator on this site, I can give some insight on how to earn on Bizdustry and how to withdraw your earnings.

You earn for both your threads and replies made and all content you post does need to be informative, good quality, in English, and not copy and paste, plagiarism is a no-no as it is on many pay-to-post forums.

You are able to withdraw a minimum of $5 which can be paid out to either Litecoin or PayPal but you do need to be a VIP to be able to request to withdraw your earnings. I hope this helps. Staff on there are very helpful and will be able to answer any further questions you may have regarding Bizdustry :)

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Bizdustry is like every other paid to post forum out there. You can earn by replying threads. Though i think some changes has been made. It would be best to go through the guild lines and terms and conditions to get a better understanding.
You are right and I like the platform because the admin is just like our admin here. He is not too harsh or strict on members

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a member and also a moderator on this site, I can give some insight on how to earn on Bizdustry and how to withdraw your earnings.

You earn for both your threads and replies made and all content you post does need to be informative, good quality, in English, and not copy and paste, plagiarism is a no-no as it is on many pay-to-post forums.

You are able to withdraw a minimum of $5 which can be paid out to either Litecoin or PayPal but you do need to be a VIP to be able to request to withdraw your earnings. I hope this helps. Staff on there are very helpful and will be able to answer any further questions you may have regarding Bizdustry :)
That sounds a good site. I'll check it out for sure. But my question is do you need to pay to be a VIP member. If positive, how much do you need to pay?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
That sounds a good site. I'll check it out for sure. But my question is do you need to pay to be a VIP member. If positive, how much do you need to pay?
You do need to pay for VIP. There are incentives that come with VIP though including the ability to earn more as a VIP and you can use your forum USD to purchase the VIP upgrades as well.as PayPal and Crypto. The cheapest VIP option is $20. Not sure I am able to link so I will explain how to see the incentives. When you register an account, if you click on your profile picture on the top right and choose User Upgrades, there will be a link under the VIP user upgrade that you can go to and see all the incentives and prices :)

Hope this helps.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not on this site but You can earn i for posting both threads and replied just like here I read you can only withdraw when you are a VIP member.
The problem with that forum is that they are no longer accepting Nigeria users any more. But there are some Nigerians there that are still making money from there post there

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
bizdustry does not pay and their way to keep memers is to pay for those who stay active but I think it's for so that members had hope and won't leave even peaple with as much as 20 k posts are not getting paid

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
bizdustry does not pay and their way to keep memers is to pay for those who stay active but I think it's for so that members had hope and won't leave even peaple with as much as 20 k posts are not getting paid
I guess what they did is not very nice but it is also good on the other hand since they felt that is the only way to save their forum from crashing. It was quite a good idea anyways

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.143
Bizdustry is not paying anymore, except VIP members. I stopped visiting the website when it took place. I’d rather spend my time here on Referral Index Forum and Beer Money Forum.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.790
At present even if you are a VIP user you still cannot earn from this website and what I came to know is you need to be a valued contributor to earn

Back