• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to earn money from crypto staking.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is crypto staking?
Before we go further in the topic, we need to understand what staking is all about.

Crypto staking means the locking of crypto currency in a wallet on an exchange platform to validate blockchain transactions. in exchange, you will be rewarded with percentage of the crypto news staked. Although the rewards vary between platforms and cryptocurrencies. One can earn as low as 1 to 5% or as high as 70% to 150%.

Most people these days have multiple streams of income. the current economic state across the world needs you to have more than one way money is entering your account.

Yes, crypto staking has a lot you can earn from, but it also has its risk involved.

How to stake:
There there are several ways to stake crypto to earn rewards/money.

If you want to stake some ETH on the Ethereum blockchain, this is how to do it.
- Deposit ETH into a wallet on an exchange that supports the staking of cryptocurrency and select the period to which you want to stake as there are several periods for for example 14 days, 3 months or even 1 year etc which would be bringing in certain percentage of rewards according to the platform and the cryptocurrency staked.
- After the is over which might be any number of days or months you choose to staked and lock up, the staking provider makes the coins available for withdrawal. In addition, you get to receive your earnings from the staking after the service provider has deducted their service charge.
- You can either spend , withdraw or even re-stake your crypto currency ( plus earning ) to gain more rewards.

NB: there are two types of stake locking of crypto currency which we have;
Flexible staking that allows you to withdraw your crypto and earnings even even before the stipulated period of lock up is over.
Fixed staking that only allows you to withdraw or unlocks your crypto coin and earnings when the period of lock up is over.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have read your post but, to say the truth, I am yet to fully understand the concept of crypto staking. Firstly, why do sites pay a person for locking cryptocurrency? I guess the sites must obtain some benefits from this staking. What are these benefits?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Crypto staking is the active role of crypto holders to participate in validating crypto transactions on a blockchain that implements a PoS algorithm consensus mechanism system. There are several cryptocurrencies that implement Proof of Stake on their blockchain including Avalanche (AVAX), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Cardano (ADA), Cosmos (ATOM), Ethereum (ETH), Polkadot (DOT), Polygon (MATIC) Solana (SOL) etc.

Stakers or validators must lock or freeze their crypto for a certain period, for example one month. 3 months or a year. The greater the amount of crypto that is staked, the greater the yield that will be obtained. so similar to a bank deposit.

In general there is no minimum amount to stake in the wallet but for Ethereum the minimum amount is 32 ETH for solo mining, stakers who have less than 32 ETH can join the Staking pool.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I use Binance Exchange to stake my crypto assets. This is one of the reasons why I prefer to have my funds in an Exchange, and most precisely on Binance.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is crypto staking?
Before we go further in the topic, we need to understand what staking is all about.

Crypto staking means the locking of crypto currency in a wallet on an exchange platform to validate blockchain transactions. in exchange, you will be rewarded with percentage of the crypto news staked. Although the rewards vary between platforms and cryptocurrencies. One can earn as low as 1 to 5% or as high as 70% to 150%.

Most people these days have multiple streams of income. the current economic state across the world needs you to have more than one way money is entering your account.

Yes, crypto staking has a lot you can earn from, but it also has its risk involved.

How to stake:

- Deposit ETH into a wallet on an exchange that supports the staking of cryptocurrency and select the period to which you want to stake as there are several periods for for example 14 days, 3 months or even 1 year etc which would be bringing in certain percentage of rewards according to the platform and the cryptocurrency staked.
- After the is over which might be any number of days or months you choose to staked and lock up, the staking provider makes the coins available for withdrawal. In addition, you get to receive your earnings from the staking after the service provider has deducted their service charge.
- You can either spend , withdraw or even re-stake your crypto currency ( plus earning ) to gain more rewards.

Flexible staking that allows you to withdraw your crypto and earnings even even before the stipulated period of lock up is over.
Fixed staking that only allows you to withdraw or unlocks your crypto coin and earnings when the period of lock up is over.
Thanks a million times, crypto staking looks very appealing to me, I would definitely look towards venturing into it and if I'm to go by crypto staking, I would choose the flexible staking method.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
What is crypto staking?

How to stake:

There is even a cryptocurrency that I want to stake now and I was told that I will earn 20% interest at the end of every month so it makes sense and I would do it very soon

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
There is even a cryptocurrency that I want to stake now and I was told that I will earn 20% interest at the end of every month so it makes sense and I would do it very soon
In my opinion, it doesn't make sense if there is a crypto that provides a staking reward of up to 20% per month is too high or the crypto is worthless so to attract users to save and become validators, you have to check where you keep crypto for staking.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Cryptocurrency staking is one of the ways people utilise to generate reasonable amount of income online and I wouldn't dispute the fact that a lot of people make money from it but we should realise that it also comes with huge level of risk.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree most projects that are decent can pay upto 7% per annum above that the projects can be fake and non trustable so we should always proceed with caution on such projects and take careful actions .

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
The major problem of staking is you cannot unstake before a date and you may say I may let this until the end, you know for example staking regulation changes like the case of the Coinbase account and then you lose some funds because closure of country support yesterday for some unstake not completed.

Back