• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to earn on Catly.io

teephe

Complete Stranger
Jul 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Get 500 $CATLY ($2.04) for free in the Catly.io airdrop and start staking instantly.

How to Claim Your Free Catly Airdrop:

1. Fill out the registration form and open your dashboard.
2. Click on "CLAIM" located at the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your USDT BEP20 wallet address from Binance.
4. Wait for a small amount of USDT to be sent to your wallet as a way to bind your wallet address to the CATLY platform.
5. Check your email for a notification from Binance stating the amount you received.
6. Enter the amount that was sent to you. For example, if you received 0.01463300, enter 14633 (disregarding any zeroes before or after the whole number).
7. Click "DONE" to complete the claim process.

Once claimed, the 500 CATLY airdrop will automatically be staked and appear in your stake balance. You will receive a 3% daily return on your staking, which will be added to your available balance. Once you have at least 50 $CATLY, you can withdraw it to your Binance wallet. Alternatively, you can wait until you have 100 $CATLY to restake.

Withdrawals can be made at any time without restrictions.

Daily Earnings on CATLY Investment:

- $20 investment earns $0.5 daily
- $40 investment earns $1 daily
- $80 investment earns $2 daily
- $120 investment earns $3 daily
- $160 investment earns $4 daily
- $200 investment earns $5 daily
- $240 investment earns $6 daily
- $280 investment earns $7 daily
- $320 investment earns $8 daily
- $360 investment earns $9 daily
- $400 investment earns $10 daily
- $800 investment earns $20 daily
- $1200 investment earns $30 daily
- $1600 investment earns $40 daily
- $2000 investment earns $50 daily, and so on.

Please note that the minimum buy-in is $1, which is equivalent to 250 $CATLY. The buyback price is set at 300 $CATLY = $1.

Each staking period lasts for 15 days, and you can withdraw your funds once the staking period ends.

Please be aware that CATLY is exclusively available for users with a Binance account.

Trick to Maximize Daily Catly Earnings:

To maximize your daily profits, you can compound your earnings by staking all your profits for an additional 15 days before starting to withdraw them. By continuously staking your profits, you can significantly increase your volume and earnings.

Remember not to accumulate your daily profits without restaking them, as volume is crucial for maximizing your returns.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Get 500 $CATLY ($2.04) for free in the Catly.io airdrop and start staking instantly.

How to Claim Your Free Catly Airdrop:

1. Fill out the registration form and open your dashboard.
2. Click on "CLAIM" located at the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your USDT BEP20 wallet address from Binance.
4. Wait for a small amount of USDT to be sent to your wallet as a way to bind your wallet address to the CATLY platform.
5. Check your email for a notification from Binance stating the amount you received.
6. Enter the amount that was sent to you. For example, if you received 0.01463300, enter 14633 (disregarding any zeroes before or after the whole number).
7. Click "DONE" to complete the claim process.

Once claimed, the 500 CATLY airdrop will automatically be staked and appear in your stake balance. You will receive a 3% daily return on your staking, which will be added to your available balance. Once you have at least 50 $CATLY, you can withdraw it to your Binance wallet. Alternatively, you can wait until you have 100 $CATLY to restake.

Withdrawals can be made at any time without restrictions.

Daily Earnings on CATLY Investment:

- $20 investment earns $0.5 daily
- $40 investment earns $1 daily
- $80 investment earns $2 daily
- $120 investment earns $3 daily
- $160 investment earns $4 daily
- $200 investment earns $5 daily
- $240 investment earns $6 daily
- $280 investment earns $7 daily
- $320 investment earns $8 daily
- $360 investment earns $9 daily
- $400 investment earns $10 daily
- $800 investment earns $20 daily
- $1200 investment earns $30 daily
- $1600 investment earns $40 daily
- $2000 investment earns $50 daily, and so on.

Please note that the minimum buy-in is $1, which is equivalent to 250 $CATLY. The buyback price is set at 300 $CATLY = $1.

Each staking period lasts for 15 days, and you can withdraw your funds once the staking period ends.

Please be aware that CATLY is exclusively available for users with a Binance account.

Trick to Maximize Daily Catly Earnings:

To maximize your daily profits, you can compound your earnings by staking all your profits for an additional 15 days before starting to withdraw them. By continuously staking your profits, you can significantly increase your volume and earnings.

Remember not to accumulate your daily profits without restaking them, as volume is crucial for maximizing your returns.
The problem of this thing is that we never can tell if it is going to last long. I wanted to do it but I was very scared because I don't want to lose money. Is the investment still available? I would just try it out

teephe

Complete Stranger
Jul 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The problem of this thing is that we never can tell if it is going to last long. I wanted to do it but I was very scared because I don't want to lose money. Is the investment still available? I would just try it out
Yes it's still available. Investing your own personal money is really not compulsory.

I have earned over $100 without investment a dime. All my earnings are from my referral s

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will give it a trial asap. But you suppose to give us your invitation code. At least for giving us something worthwhile. I check up the site and is still going. Thanks.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
It's very interesting that you are sharing a Very wonderful post like this but I would want you to share payement proof because this will give us rest of mind on investing on the spot because there are a lot of scam website on the internet.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is quite interesting that you have shown the payment proof from this platform. I would be very related to join and also make money as you do but I still need to carry out personal research and investigation because similar website does not stand the test of time.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
View attachment 2215
View attachment 2216

New withdrawal made today
300 $CATLY = $1
7200 CATLY ÷ 300 = $24 USD
It is wonderful that you have shared a yet another payement proof . It is to show that the platform is still paying and anyone who is interested can also join but I would advise not invest what you cannot afford to lose.

teephe

Complete Stranger
Jul 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is wonderful that you have shared a yet another payement proof . It is to show that the platform is still paying and anyone who is interested can also join but I would advise not invest what you cannot afford to lose.
Thanks for the advice boss. i am here to share another withdrawal proof that i made today and has been paid to my binance account as always
Screenshot_20230810_201134.jpg
3900 $CATLY ÷ 300 = $13 USD
Post automatically merged:

I'm so happy to share again another proof of withdrawal made yesterday, it really good to have something like a side hustle that brings in money aside from our daily regular jobs
Screenshot_20230816_121012.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Please, do not make any payment to this site as it no longer pays again

Thanks

Last edited:

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Airdrops are legitimate ways to make money in cryptocurrency but you must understand that majority of the airdrops are scams and that is why we need to be a very careful.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes it's still available. Investing your own personal money is really not compulsory.

I have earned over $100 without investment a dime. All my earnings are from my referral s
That's pretty impressive, but have you been able to withdraw this earnings? Though am not good with referring but I don't mind giving this a try and see how far I am able to take it though.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Trust me it is not possible to earn through airdrops, they set such a high requirement for converting tokens to cash that most people fail to withdraw

Back