How to earn on Forum Coin fast?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
I have also not encountered offers there. This is even the first time I am hearing that we can encounter tasks on the website but I will try to find out more about the tasks
The main difference about these tasks is that for doing the tasks on Bizdustry you need to be Valued Contributor List Member or Staff Member or subscribe for VIP option either while it would not be the case if you perform them on ForumCoin so even crypto could be availed from 4500 forumcoins or exchange lower than that with Ginger or Barida.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
The main difference about these tasks is that for doing the tasks on Bizdustry you need to be Valued Contributor List Member or Staff Member or subscribe for VIP option either while it would not be the case if you perform them on ForumCoin so even crypto could be availed from 4500 forumcoins or exchange lower than that with Ginger or Barida.
That is not so true,according to my understanding if you want to be in the reward system that is when you need to be a valued contributer which is at the discretion of the site owner and his executive.Then for you to get to withdraw then you need to subscribe as a paid up member as vip.This technically is not all that hard for those who enjoy posting a lot.as for some of us who can not easily go above 5000 messages that means we need to have some other sources to raise that amount.

On occasions the site owners does put up some activities or tasks that any ordinary member can perform.You will get the rewards regardless.you do not need any qualification for those rewards.

The same rewards are also promoted on Fc and other pay as high as above 50cents.i recently performed a high paying task that i was rewarded $0,75cents.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
You can participate in forumcoin marketplace and also engage in executing offers, coupled with the amount of money you earned from creating comments or threads. Aside this, there is no other way to make money on the platform.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
I know about the Forum coin exchange and that is what I do but I do not really exchange forum coin with Ginger all the time because I don't even use the platform all the time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.555
I have also not encountered offers there. This is even the first time I am hearing that we can encounter tasks on the website but I will try to find out more about the tasks
This day I requested for a payout on forum coin. I wanted to experience a cash out there but I was told to buy a link worth $2. I messaged the site owner and true I need to buy which I did. My earning there is only $8 plus minus the link so more or less $ 6šŸ˜.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Meanwhile, I try to actively write regularly throughout the day with a fixed schedule. For example, every morning I actively write on ForumCoin before being active on other forums. I make about 10-12 posts to earn about 15 cents. And I will actively write again the next day at the same time.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.555
I will no longer go back to that peanut site. I requested a cashout 4 days ago and was told that it was processed. The site owner also recognized the link that I paid for 2 dollars, but until this day, no payment arrived on my PayPal. I learned that many didn't receive their pay too.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This discussion about different ways to earn faster on Forum Coin is interesting. I signed up there a while back but didn't spend much time on the site. It seems like writing articles or finding microtasks could potentially increase what you make compared to just regular posting.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Forum Coin was the first site that I joined when I restarted my online earnings journey after a break. I was pretty active then and could reach dollar five amount every month or in a little more than a month. Even now if I am active and regular there, I make the same.
Now, the pay rates are reduced from today and it would get tougher to make more there.
Article writing is another way to make money there. There is no reduction in the pay for article writing as of now.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will no longer go back to that peanut site. I requested a cashout 4 days ago and was told that it was processed. The site owner also recognized the link that I paid for 2 dollars, but until this day, no payment arrived on my PayPal. I learned that many didn't receive their pay too.
I'm not sure because I've never asked him directly. I usually exchange my points with one of the members there. Maybe you have to wait a few days because it is the weekend. I hope you get payment tomorrow Monday.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
This discussion about different ways to earn faster on Forum Coin is interesting. I signed up there a while back but didn't spend much time on the site. It seems like writing articles or finding microtasks could potentially increase what you make compared to just regular posting.
Yes, finding microtasks can be a good way to increase your earnings. But then they don't come so frequently and then you have to be in time to grab the opportunity before it is closed. A couple of users there like Bizdustry do keep posting tasks from time to time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
The pay on forumcoin is pretty low, i think i usually make $5 for a whole month or at least close to $5 in a single month if i focus on commenting on just 10 post per day. If you want to increase your earning i think you might have to deliver a service on the site, maybe this can help you.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
At this point even those who want to exchange services provided there, it would be a bit hard to earn quickly from in regards to the FC currency itself. I guess the only way to get the FC quickly, is to see who purchases it to run stuff you can get paid from, and then to do whatever service they offer to get the FC.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The pay on forumcoin is pretty low, i think i usually make $5 for a whole month or at least close to $5 in a single month if i focus on commenting on just 10 post per day. If you want to increase your earning i think you might have to deliver a service on the site, maybe this can help you.
I usually exchange with other members to RIF cash, so I can cash it out faster without having to wait to reach the 5$ threshold. Albeit by paying a small exchange fee.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.555
I'm not sure because I've never asked him directly. I usually exchange my points with one of the members there. Maybe you have to wait a few days because it is the weekend. I hope you get payment tomorrow Monday.
Oh really? Actually, someone asked me if I was willing to sell the coin to him, but I refused because there was no reason. I do not know how it works there. I have just resurrected on that site when RIF was closed and now I learned that it's payment procedures are complicated.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh really? Actually, someone asked me if I was willing to sell the coin to him, but I refused because there was no reason. I do not know how it works there. I have just resurrected on that site when RIF was closed and now I learned that it's payment procedures are complicated.
Yes, that's right, I've sold it several times each time reaching a minimum of 201 points. And I sold 200 points in exchange for RIF cash. So that I can reach the RIF cash threshold quickly. šŸ˜šŸ˜

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.528
For me l am close to one and half years old member on forumcoin. I however don't have any idea that users could $5 and above in a very fast way as you are putting it down.

Back