How to easily get jobs as an installer

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.136
Raw Dex
$0.214
It is one thing to have the skills as an installer but the problem is getting jobs But they are steps you can take to help you jump start your career and become busy with money making. you can do the following
Work with another installer:

Yes, you can start with working for another installer. Even with you previous training , there is much more you can learn and you can start getting jobs from here

Build your portfolio

With your acquired skills at installation, You should build a portfolio. As you complete jobs get pictures of the work it would help you showcase your jobs to potential clients

Get your license
You. would need to
get your license if you are yet. to get one. Be a licensed installer if you aren't already to help lure customers easily as an expert.

Add yours

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.163
l think its very worthwhile to being a verified installer. It's one of the jobs that are really marketable and have a very large demand. For instance installers are very few in my country.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.740
What you will install? Some hardware like electric wires or software? Software manufacturer gives you instructions how to install their software so in that niche you will not find job. Please be more specific.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$1.420
I am not sure what kind of installer the OP is talking about? Doe she mean a mechanic that installs machines, a developer who installs software?

King Belieal

Somewhat Known
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think getting many jobs as an installer would require you to build a huge network and relationships with organisations like cable TV companies and telecoms companies. They can outsource jobs to you when their capacity is over full.

Back