AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the best bet is to avoid getting addicted in the first place it will be difficult to move away
It is always important to have proper orientation so that they will not venture into gambling in the first place. So many people find it difficult moving away after being addicted.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
It is always important to have proper orientation so that they will not venture into gambling in the first place. So many people find it difficult moving away after being addicted.
Exactly, this is what I think too. You just have to avoid starting from the onset. Stay away from gambling to avoid addiction

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These are two very risky way of making money. it is always good to be cautious with them when making money
Yeah, but forex trading seems more professional because if you're good in technical and fundamental analysis you can make some amount of money. But it is still very risky.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yeah, but forex trading seems more professional because if you're good in technical and fundamental analysis you can make some amount of money. But it is still very risky.
Yes it is still very risky because with these analysis people still fail at it and lose money in the process

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is hard to stop just like any other addiction, one must have a strong determination to curb his/her addiction. Should there be a rehabilitation center for gambling addicts, I think one should go for it, for there's someone who could help you physically, spiritually and mentally there.

Back