How to generate passive income from your investments

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
An effective method for increasing wealth and achieving financial independence is to generate passive income through investments. Dividend-paying stocks, bonds, real estate investment trusts (REITs), and mutual funds are a few examples of investments that can yield passive income. Before making any decisions, it is crucial to conduct your home work and comprehend the dangers and potential rewards of any investment. Consider diversifying your portfolio and reinvested profits to compound returns to increase the potential of your passive income. Keep in mind that creating sizable passive income from investments frequently necessitates a long term strategy and a disciplined investment technique.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is wonderful to generate passive income from investments. I tried investing in crypto but it did not work for me, so I am planning to invest in real estate in order to make some money passively.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.190
It is wonderful to generate passive income from investments. I tried investing in crypto but it did not work for me, so I am planning to invest in real estate in order to make some money passively.
Real estate investment is more harder than crypto one. You need capital for example for dropshipping in lands rental so you get a rent from someone and rent for another with commission or margin, if you think real estate using broker you need to follow agencies ups and downs and there is a lot of hoax about them so need to be carefull so it is not so easy as you think.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Real estate investment is more harder than crypto one. You need capital for example for dropshipping in lands rental so you get a rent from someone and rent for another with commission or margin, if you think real estate using broker you need to follow agencies ups and downs and there is a lot of hoax about them so need to be carefull so it is not so easy as you think.
You are right. Real estate investment is not easy. I must be careful. More or less, all kinds of investments are risky.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, every kind of investment you want to make is risky. That is why it is important and necessary you do proper research before you put your money in order not to lose it.
Yes, because it will be so disappointing if you invest and lose all your money in the end. For this reason, good research is always required.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, because it will be so disappointing if you invest and lose all your money in the end. For this reason, good research is always required.
In my opinion Research will never replace Testing. Start with free earnings and grow it methodically a little at a time from profits. It's harder to lose when you use free money. If you take advantage of daily compound interest it can happen faster than you think.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my opinion Research will never replace Testing. Start with free earnings and grow it methodically a little at a time from profits. It's harder to lose when you use free money. If you take advantage of daily compound interest it can happen faster than you think.
I understand. You are absolutely right. Research is not the same as testing. People only learn when they try and test things. I appreciate your advice.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, making enough research before putting your money in any cryptocurrency is very important and necessary. But you should always do that with your spare income in order to avoid regrets later on.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, making enough research before putting your money in any cryptocurrency is very important and necessary. But you should always do that with your spare income in order to avoid regrets later on.
You are right. It is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose, otherwise, you will regret it if something goes wrong.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right. It is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose, otherwise, you will regret it if something goes wrong.
Definitely, this is what I have tried as much as possible to tell people and also tell myself. Investing the money you can easily get go is the best because you will not be emotionally attached.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's good to channel your investment to what is in high demand as well as sustainable. That's the best type of passive income. I believe real estate falls into this category.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely, this is what I have tried as much as possible to tell people and also tell myself. Investing the money you can easily get go is the best because you will not be emotionally attached.
That's right. We must be always careful with money. It is wise to save some money and invest some but not spend all of them, :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right. We must be always careful with money. It is wise to save some money and invest some but not spend all of them, :)
Yeah, being financially wise is always important and necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom. Whenever I have money I always try to have a very good plan of using it effectively.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, being financially wise is always important and necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom. Whenever I have money I always try to have a very good plan of using it effectively.
This is good. We must always have a good plan for using money and not spend it carelessly on things we don't really need.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, that is actually what I'll try as much as possible to do. I only try to save money on things that are very much important to me. Cultivating the habit of saving money is important.
This is good. We must always have a good plan for using money and not spend it carelessly on things we don't really need.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is essential to save some money for a rainy day. Life is so unpredictable, especially nowadays.
Probably, I prefer saving some percentage of my money and also invest in some percentage because almost everything in this present time is unpredictable. it is just like the pandemic that was not predictable.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, I prefer saving some percentage of my money and also invest in some percentage because almost everything in this present time is unpredictable. it is just like the pandemic that was not predictable.
Yes, that's right. It is wise to save some money for any needs that may arise in future.

Back