How To Generate Passive Income If You Are A Poor Person?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whenever we think about generating passive income, we always think about a rich person trying to invest wealth in any kind of business opportunity. This helps people to generate passive income. The more money you invest, the more you may be able to generate in return. However, what if you are a poor person and do not have money at all? What would you do under such kind of circumstances?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If you do not have enough capital to invest in something big to generate passive income, then you can go for something smaller. There are various things you could go into to make extra cash such as blogging, affiliate marketing and the likes.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A poor person may get into the passive income generating way by leveraging an otherwise unimportant or humble asset. For instance, if living in an urban setting, such individual could offer his/her wheelbarrow for hire. This strategy would earn the person a small amount of passive income.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
If you do not have enough capital to invest in something big to generate passive income, then you can go for something smaller. There are various things you could go into to make extra cash such as blogging, affiliate marketing and the likes.
Well, I don't think someone who is poor will be able to earn passive income. This is because the person will not be able to make the investment since he does not have enough money

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Let be realistic, it is not easy at all to invest money when you are poor A lot of investment needs good money. The thing is just to invest where your money is enough for.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Being a poor person one can't purchase a house and give it for rent to get passive income regularly. Poor person can make free website on blogger and orient it with the affiliate products link of Aliexpress and Alibaba and generate passive income.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.205
You do not need money to build passive income. I have not spent any money on my hubpages account or Amazon account, or redbubble, yet I make passive income through these platforms

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People may make money with money. In order to do that, they may get a high-paying job or they may start their own business and sell products that have a huge demand. They may need to save money if they are poor in order to invest and make money.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Being a poor might to a large extent hinder this. But it depends on the kind of money you want to make from the passive income source. But you can still make little money from. little sources

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is possible for a poor person with no money to make some money providing services and then use the money earned for investment. If the money is invested wisely, a person can make some passive income especially offline.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
But you can't just stay doing nothing as a poor person and expect fl make money. you need to start making money. Maybe you can start to make some money providing services or working

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being a poor might to a large extent hinder this. But it depends on the kind of money you want to make from the passive income source. But you can still make little money from. little sources

Poor people are most likely to invest a really small sum of money and i think that this is a really great way to generate passive income and test the idea in the best manner. Testing any kind of investment opportunity is crucial, especially if you have a limited amount of money.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning passively or investing in a passive means of income does not mean someone has to have a huge amount of money to invest in for their other means which you can invest your little amount and be receiving your money passively which you can also use to increase the investment.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I would not advise any poor person to focus on earning passive income. The need to make money to pay your bills will never allow you focus on building wealth to generate passive income.

It's best to focus on being self sufficient, then rich, before passive income.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, i think that the first thing a poor person must do is save at least some amount of money that could help him invest bit by bit. A time will come when such kind of person may have enough funds.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, i think that the first thing a poor person must do is save at least some amount of money that could help him invest bit by bit. A time will come when such kind of person may have enough funds.
This is a rational proposal. Considering that the chances of getting into a huge sum of money are minimal for a poor person, the idea of saving the little cash that one obtains is feasible. As they say, 'little by little fills a jar'.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's definetly not easy to generate passive income without any mo.ey maybe start with making money there are ways to make money if you don't live in top tier it's harder but even if it's little it's something you can start with

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's definetly not easy to generate passive income without any mo.ey maybe start with making money there are ways to make money if you don't live in top tier it's harder but even if it's little it's something you can start with

This is why I emphasise so much on saving money as much as I can. This is quite important, especially if you have any kind of idea that may require you to invest a huge sum of money in order to invest and earn cash. Investing money is a difficult decision.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Most of those I have seen inviting me to affiliate marketing are always asking for a large sum which I can't afford and they said it's needed to buy the course and also for mentorship. These are what discourage me from learning that and I am not also sure if it will make profit.

Back