How To Generate Passive Income If You Are A Poor Person?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who may try to make money by taking loans. They may try to generate passive income through this way. However, I do not think that it would be a great idea. The fact of the matter remains that obtaining loans is not always brings positive outcomes.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not important to earn passive income as a poor person. One could earn passive income with limited resources by;
- starting a blog or Youtube channel
- affiliate marketing
- creating and selling a digital product.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Well, I don't think someone who is poor will be able to earn passive income. This is because the person will not be able to make the investment since he does not have enough money
with the help of the internet, there are so many things you can do that requires little to no cash which would in turn generate passive income. Affiliate marketing for example is classified as passive income, you do not really need capital in most cases to startup.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
with the help of the internet, there are so many things you can do that requires little to no cash which would in turn generate passive income. Affiliate marketing for example is classified as passive income, you do not really need capital in most cases to startup.
Apart from that, if someone needs some money to start up a business, the person can work on forums for a while and he may be able to save up some amount of money and then use it for the business

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not important to earn passive income as a poor person. One could earn passive income with limited resources by;
- starting a blog or Youtube channel
- affiliate marketing
- creating and selling a digital product.

Starting a YouTube channel could be a really good thing. However, the fact of the matter remains that making money on YouTube is not that easy as many people think. You have to be really creative in order to make money on YouTube.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a YouTube channel could be a really good thing. However, the fact of the matter remains that making money on YouTube is not that easy as many people think. You have to be really creative in order to make money on YouTube.
The truth is that making money in any platform apart from YouTube is also difficult. You have to put your heart and be focused in anything you are doing another to make a good amount of money.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that making money in any platform apart from YouTube is also difficult. You have to put your heart and be focused in anything you are doing another to make a good amount of money.

This is why I recommend people to select a niche they like the most. They will most likely make money if they opt for a niche and then start a YouTube channel that will allow them to generate passive income. All they have to do is upload videos regularly.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
If you have certain skills, you do not need money to earn passive income. For example, if you can write and are creative, you can write a book. If your book gets published, you can receive royalties. A friend of mine has written three fictions. His books sell well. He is receiving royalties.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If a person is poor and don't have any money to invest on business plan and make some financial passive income the they can work online jobs that can generate small amounts of money so that they can turn that money to huge money by online trading or stock marketing.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
You do not need money to build passive income. I have not spent any money on my hubpages account or Amazon account, or redbubble, yet I make passive income through these platforms
Actually , some people are not really informed about how to make Money online without investment.Even I am not familiar with making money on amazon , redbubble and the likes as you listed up here. I will be glad if you can clarify on that.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.890
For me l think that the poor people are very disadvantaged when we come to matters dealing with investments. Investments involves risks and requires money for a good set up.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Passive income does not mean that it should be a very large income that will cover your expenses and you can rest all day. I started with a very small amount of about $10. I tried experimenting and also earned and saved money to invest even more. Now I have about 1000 dollars invested and I receive passive income from them.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.155
Raw Dex
$0.055
If one makes use of one's time lucratively a poor man can become rich. It is not always that money is required for that. Jobs such as baby sitting, pet sitting come to mind

Back