How To Generate Passive Income Without Investing Money?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
Sincerely, you can generate passive income provided you have the experience and you are dedicated to it making passive income is one of the ways to achieve financial freedom most especially if you're working full-time online.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
If you are a good writer, you can write books and get a publishing company to publish and sell your books. You can receive royalties which are passive income. If you are a musician, you may also receive royalties if someone use your music for events.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Generating passive income is a dream of many people and this is why they would do anything in order to generate good income. Generating passive income may require you to invest money most of the times. However, there might be some creative ways that may allow you to generate income without investing money. So, how can you generate passive income without investing money?
Generating passive income without investing is really possible and can be impossible with reasons,
I can generate royalty income with my intellectual properties but I have to invest in my self by reading good books, developing on my skills etc.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you are a good writer, you can write books and get a publishing company to publish and sell your books. You can receive royalties which are passive income. If you are a musician, you may also receive royalties if someone use your music for events.
This is the best way to make money from writing and it is even better than writing on article based platforms. Those ones will not pay well but payment of your ebooks will be a lot of money

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think one can earn passive income without investing any money. It might be possible, but i honestly don't know any source of passive income that does not require any form of investment.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think one can earn passive income without investing any money. It might be possible, but i honestly don't know any source of passive income that does not require any form of investment.
indeed you need to invest to earn passive income it's hard and you might lose a lot but I think it is the best way to get passive income it might just take some time

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
indeed you need to invest to earn passive income it's hard and you might lose a lot but I think it is the best way to get passive income it might just take some time
Passive income mostly deals with investment so it is good to make research on the investment that you want to do before you go for it. Passive income is profitable and also very risky

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
It's not easy to acquire a passive income without a source or capital.Better sell insurance and save your commission so you can buy a small property in the remote area and plant them trees like Mahogany the sales could serve as an investment to generate a passive income.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Writing blogs or articles is a great way to earn passive income without investing. Most of them pay for reads and engagements that you get in your articles. Meaning you can get paid even years after your articles were published as long as people read them.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you can work as an intern writer can rent vehicles , your space z can offer dog walking and can also allow the people to have an goods buying market place via yours and you can charge them for it indeed actually .

Back