How to Get a 5 Star Review?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
If we are going to buy goods online through the marketplace, we always see and read the reviews of previous customers. Your store's average rating will be displayed on store and product pages.Every review made by a previous buyer will be used as a reference for future buyers, they will be more confident and trust your shop to always provide quality products, no complaints or misplaced items. So if you are a businessman who has an online store and is registered on the marketplace, your store really needs a 5 star review, meaning that customers will be satisfied with your products and services, and will automatically improve the quality of your store. In your opinion, how to get a 5 star review?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If we are going to buy goods online through the marketplace, we always see and read the reviews of previous customers. Your store's average rating will be displayed on store and product pages.Every review made by a previous buyer will be used as a reference for future buyers, they will be more confident and trust your shop to always provide quality products, no complaints or misplaced items. So if you are a businessman who has an online store and is registered on the marketplace, your store really needs a 5 star review, meaning that customers will be satisfied with your products and services, and will automatically improve the quality of your store. In your opinion, how to get a 5 star review?
In my opinion there is no special way, just serve your customers as best as possible, send the items they ordered as soon as possible, with good product quality, and with safe packaging. But still the name is human, sometimes there are those who don't know thank you. When there is an error from the expedition, for example the goods have been sent by the expedition for a long time, the seller still gets hit. So both the seller and the buyer must be wise.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If you want to get a five star review then you need to put in your best. Though i have heard cases of people who pay for their reviews but then again, it would only be a matter of time before such persons get exposed.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do this always when buying from a store I just know about or one that just open, that's why its necessary to treat customer the best way you can because it's a source of promoting your business from nice reviews.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to get a five star review then you need to put in your best. Though i have heard cases of people who pay for their reviews but then again, it would only be a matter of time before such persons get exposed.

Yes, it is true that there are fraudulent traders, placing fake orders just to give a 5 star review and rating. Sooner or later if they are dishonest they will be exposed. A salesperson who really intends to sell certainly won't do dirty things like that, he will prioritize honesty in selling.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In my opinion there is no special way, just serve your customers as best as possible, send the items they ordered as soon as possible, with good product quality, and with safe packaging. But still the name is human, sometimes there are those who don't know thank you. When there is an error from the expedition, for example the goods have been sent by the expedition for a long time, the seller still gets hit. So both the seller and the buyer must be wise.
Have you tried on your business, a way to get 5 stars. Even though there is no special way but it is often ignored by sellers, make product descriptions short and easy to understand, Keep in touch with customers and answer every customer question, usually via chat or WhatsApp, and resolve any complaints quickly so that buyers are not disappointed and broadcast on social media.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you tried on your business, a way to get 5 stars. Even though there is no special way but it is often ignored by sellers, make product descriptions short and easy to understand, Keep in touch with customers and answer every customer question, usually via chat or WhatsApp, and resolve any complaints quickly so that buyers are not disappointed and broadcast on social media.

Of course I've done it all. However, not all buyers are wise, sometimes they immediately drop the shop by giving a bad rating, the reason being that old goods have settled on expeditions due to overload.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have given a few business organizations 5 star rating just because they did what they promised you they would do. When a business overhypes itself and ends up failing, that is where I would rate it down.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course I've done it all. However, not all buyers are wise, sometimes they immediately drop the shop by giving a bad rating, the reason being that old goods have settled on expeditions due to overload.

I would never suggest paying someone for that. This is because paying someone to write a positive review suggests the fact that you may not want people to be honest about your company.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would never suggest paying someone for that. This is because paying someone to write a positive review suggests the fact that you may not want people to be honest about your company.

Of course, if you pay people just to place fake orders and give a positive rating, I don't do it, for the reasons you mentioned. I uphold the value of honesty, so I will not do anything that will damage my honesty.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course, if you pay people just to place fake orders and give a positive rating, I don't do it, for the reasons you mentioned. I uphold the value of honesty, so I will not do anything that will damage my honesty.

I also believe that paying people to write a 5 star review for your company not only constitutes dishonesty, but I think that it is also quite unethical as well. This is because it is obviously quite misleading as well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also believe that paying people to write a 5 star review for your company not only constitutes dishonesty, but I think that it is also quite unethical as well. This is because it is obviously quite misleading as well.

Yes, you are right. If someone is dishonest sooner or later it will be exposed. So, there's no need for me to waste money doing something like that. I believe if I have sustenance, God willing, I will not go anywhere.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
You don't need to worry and despair, as long as you can prove your shop is the best for similar items, the bad rating will disappear, filled with good ratings. Good luck

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Well, I have seen many companies trying to paying someone to receive a 5 star reviews and this also includes many popular websites. I believe that they might have some kind of agenda behind that.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
This is simple a store that really needs a 5 star review,needs to satisfy the customers. You will need to satisfied your customers with your products and services, that are excellent

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't need to worry and despair, as long as you can prove your shop is the best for similar items, the bad rating will disappear, filled with good ratings. Good luck

I'm not worried about their bad rating, I just need to reply to every complaint they write, so as not to create bad prejudice from other potential new customers.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
To get a 5-star review for your online store, you must ensure your customer is completely happy with his/her shopping experience at your store. That may include a user friendly interface, provide a clear description of the products you sell, have a clear refund policy, deliver on time and good customer service.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Well this depends on many factors, the quality of your product, its availability, delivery time, value for money, customer service or after-sales service, there are many aspects to cover from selling a good product or service and receiving a good review or a 5 star review.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Most businesses don't even understand the importance of customer reviews. I always tell every customer that patronizes my business to drop reviews because it can influence patronage.

Back