How to Get More Referrals for our websites?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I know a lot will say that I have the max referrals so I should share but it was just that I shared with my friends and they joined but not everyone is active so I would like to know how you try to get more referrals for your website?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I'm next to you in number of referrals, but so sad only 2 are active others dispersed like bubbles. I invited them by sending my referral link and showed to thrm my proof of payment.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Wait are we getting rewards for the referrals now? that would be great. The thing is that we just have to find people or a community that is ready to put in the work and has a lot of interest. That is the strategy I try to follow now. Sadly a lot of people are willing to receive or want to earn money but putting in the work has always been a factor that a lot seem to ignore.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I know a lot will say that I have the max referrals so I should share but it was just that I shared with my friends and they joined but not everyone is active so I would like to know how you try to get more referrals for your website?
I think the best way to get more referrals to our website is by showing them the payments proof or what they can benefit from the websites

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Wait are we getting rewards for the referrals now? that would be great. The thing is that we just have to find people or a community that is ready to put in the work and has a lot of interest. That is the strategy I try to follow now. Sadly a lot of people are willing to receive or want to earn money but putting in the work has always been a factor that a lot seem to ignore.
This time there's no incentive once refer someone in RIF but it's the referral who gets an incentive once officially registered.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This time there's no incentive once refer someone in RIF but it's the referral who gets an incentive once officially registered.
I am sure it is just a matter of time and we will have the reward system per successful referral are coming back soon. From time to time I try to check the rules so that I am always in line. It is what has kept me a good member in most of the forums I have been in apart from 3 forums that turned into scams. Which was as a result of more members ripping from the forum and giving less value.

I keep telling people that we have to use more of the marketplace and trade section. Either create jobs or just attempt jobs there Or buy forum products and services. That is the only way forums can sustain for a long time.

I'm next to you in number of referrals, but so sad only 2 are active others dispersed like bubbles. I invited them by sending my referral link and showed to thrm my proof of payment.
I am that other one who is active here. I am going leave for now. Will stay.

I send my referral links as well to people I met from other earning sites.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting referrals to sign up on programs is not the problem but getting the referrals to be serious and consistent is the problem. Many may join your referral link, but they would be arguing of not earning much when they didn't contribute much to the tasks.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Maybe because you share your referral link only with your friends, and they are not really interested in what you have to offer so they just join and are not active. Of course it will be different if you advertise your referral link on Google or Ads networl then those who join will be really interested so they will be active. Another way you can create a website and make a review about the site you are promoting and put your ref link.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I am sure it is just a matter of time and we will have the reward system per successful referral are coming back soon. From time to time I try to check the rules so that I am always in line. It is what has kept me a good member in most of the forums I have been in apart from 3 forums that turned into scams. Which was as a result of more members ripping from the forum and giving less value.

I keep telling people that we have to use more of the marketplace and trade section. Either create jobs or just attempt jobs there Or buy forum products and services. That is the only way forums can sustain for a long time.
There was a reward system when I first joined here, but after some months, I observed it was removed, and only those newly hired can have it.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
There was a reward system when I first joined here, but after some months, I observed it was removed, and only those newly hired can have it.
Yes i am perfectly aware of that and i think it could be because of the time when we had a back lush,am sure the site has been building up and just maybe it will be reconfigured again.Then also it is upto to us to grow into profitable entreprenuers.This will help a great deal because successful online business are always looking for some workers in one or two things.If people start finding high paying tasks in the trade or market sections or more giveaways then the more they will be glued here.

There are tones of activities we can create that can directly or indirectly benefit this community and site.I am personally an advocate for that or else we are really going to have another backlush again.It is not that easy to keep on putting alot of people on a paycheck when most of your cash is coming from ads.Then it is not making sense to continue to pay people from other external resources even if you have them.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
That is so true we should ask this question from you how do you convince people to join the sites? I don't have that skill of convincing people so I have just one active referral so far on this site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I haven't referred anyone for long but my posts and links are on different websites so anyone can join with mine but these days we are not getting any reward for bringing referrals to the website.

Back