How to get out of comfort zone?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting out of comfort zone some times needs courage. Then it depends on what you are doing and what you are aiming at. Most good things do not come easily, you have to sacrifice some things which may include your comfort zone
Getting out of comfort zone requires courage and determination. It is not easy to decide to leave a comfort zone for fear of unknown. But if you want to succeed in life, one has to be decisive.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Getting out of comfort zone requires courage and determination. It is not easy to decide to leave a comfort zone for fear of unknown. But if you want to succeed in life, one has to be decisive.
I agree that it is not easy to get out from the comfort zone, especially if these people are introverts. They will surely have the hard time to break free from being such a persona.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The way to get out of my comfort zone is to encourage myself, if we continue to be in our comfort zone then our life will stagnate, there will be no progress, maybe even setbacks. Then try to get up and love the challenges that lie ahead.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
This is a very interesting topic and something we should get to look at critically, the thing is that we people tend to have a complacent mentality and attitude towards what can make us happy people. A happy person means high productivity in most spheres in which we operate.

A comfort zone will never be such a place that can make someone score more than what they already have.No accomplishment at all from those in a comfort zone.

Back