How to Get Started on Publish0x - A Point-by-Point Guide

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Publish0x is a cryptocurrency-based blogging and social media platform that allows users to earn cryptocurrency by writing and reading articles. It is a decentralized platform built on Ethereum and powered by the ERC20 token called Hydro. In addition to Hydro, Publish0x now also uses Ethereum, Ampleforth, and SPOT for payments. If you're new to Publish0x and want to learn how to get started, this point-by-point guide will walk you through the process.

• Visit the Publish0x website: The first step to getting started on Publish0x is to visit the platform's website at https://www.publish0x.com.
  • Create an account: Once you're on the Publish0x website, click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner of the page. You'll be prompted to enter your email address and create a password. Make sure to use a strong and unique password to keep your account secure.
  • Verify your email address: After you've created your account, you'll need to verify your email address. Check your email inbox for a message from Publish0x and click the verification link to complete this step.
  • Set up your profile: Now that your account is set up, it's time to set up your profile. Click on the "Profile" tab in the top menu and add a profile picture, write a bio, and add any social media links you want to share.
  • Explore the platform: Now that your profile is set up, you can start exploring the platform. You can browse articles, follow other users, and leave comments to engage with the community.
  • Write an article: If you want to earn cryptocurrency by writing articles, click on the "Write" tab in the top menu. You'll be taken to the Publish0x editor where you can write and format your article. When you're finished, click the "Publish" button to post it to the platform.
  • Earn cryptocurrency: As you read and write articles, you'll earn cryptocurrency. You can view your earnings by clicking on the "Wallet" tab in the top menu. You can also earn additional cryptocurrency through Publish0x's referral program. If you'd like to join, use the following referral link: https://www.publish0x.com?a=MvbmZEX0dY

That's it! You're now ready to start using Publish0x. Whether you're looking to earn cryptocurrency, write articles, or engage with a community of cryptocurrency enthusiasts, Publish0x has something for everyone.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Publish0x is a cryptocurrency-based blogging and social media platform that allows users to earn cryptocurrency by writing and reading articles. It is a decentralized platform built on Ethereum and powered by the ERC20 token called Hydro. In addition to Hydro, Publish0x now also uses Ethereum, Ampleforth, and SPOT for payments. If you're new to Publish0x and want to learn how to get started, this point-by-point guide will walk you through the process.

• Visit the Publish0x website: The first step to getting started on Publish0x is to visit the platform's website at https://www.publish0x.com.
  • Create an account: Once you're on the Publish0x website, click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner of the page. You'll be prompted to enter your email address and create a password. Make sure to use a strong and unique password to keep your account secure.
  • Verify your email address: After you've created your account, you'll need to verify your email address. Check your email inbox for a message from Publish0x and click the verification link to complete this step.
  • Set up your profile: Now that your account is set up, it's time to set up your profile. Click on the "Profile" tab in the top menu and add a profile picture, write a bio, and add any social media links you want to share.
  • Explore the platform: Now that your profile is set up, you can start exploring the platform. You can browse articles, follow other users, and leave comments to engage with the community.
  • Write an article: If you want to earn cryptocurrency by writing articles, click on the "Write" tab in the top menu. You'll be taken to the Publish0x editor where you can write and format your article. When you're finished, click the "Publish" button to post it to the platform.
  • Earn cryptocurrency: As you read and write articles, you'll earn cryptocurrency. You can view your earnings by clicking on the "Wallet" tab in the top menu. You can also earn additional cryptocurrency through Publish0x's referral program. If you'd like to join, use the following referral link: https://www.publish0x.com?a=MvbmZEX0dY

That's it! You're now ready to start using Publish0x. Whether you're looking to earn cryptocurrency, write articles, or engage with a community of cryptocurrency enthusiasts, Publish0x has something for everyone.
Very good guide and simple for all audiences, I had heard about the platform but I had not encouraged to use it, but just now I am going to give it a chance thank you very much friend!

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh! Thank you for writing such information rich and helpful post. This is the kind of post I will love to see in this forum. I want to join the site but am engaged with a lot of things right now. I will still consider it when an less busy.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I have used it I have tipped two articles and I have been paid $ 0.01 for each which adds up to $ 0.02 in total but then I have continued reading and tipping and my balance has not risen, is there any daily limit?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have my own blogs, therefore, I am not interested in posting on third-party blogging sites. However, since the site also allows republication. I am also interested in joining this platform and start republishing content.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I have my own blogs, therefore, I am not interested in posting on third-party blogging sites. However, since the site also allows republication. I am also interested in joining this platform and start republishing content.
I have been trying it, the earnings are limited, but they involve little work, I think the best thing the page offers is to be an article writer, I may do it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Sound nice, i would like to give it a try, am guessing their payment method is crypto currency right? What is the minimum withdrawal limit and how long would it take to reach it?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Sound nice, i would like to give it a try, am guessing their payment method is crypto currency right? What is the minimum withdrawal limit and how long would it take to reach it?
If you use Kucoin on ethereum and ampleforth the minimum withdrawal is $ 0.50 in each, onchain would be $ 5 and in the SPOT crypto the withdrawal minimum is $ 1$ onchain.

Back