How to get the referrals?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I already have the idea now how to get referrals. I am doing an experiment and if proven effective, I will share it with you soon.
That will be greatly appreciated, many of us here are really battling referral issues, a good example is myself and besides I can't pay for referral no sites are paying enough for me to do such.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It's a tough thing and I'll be certainty waiting to hear from @Starmix to know how to get referrals and means active referrals because I'm finding it hard to get referrals for any of my website.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like he fact that you precisely point out "active" @Ginger , there I'm getting a few referrals but the thing is they are not active at all , like the only one person I referred here on RIF , he hasn't made even a post. Some people just enjoyed getting referred yo a site and then go dormant.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
@Mikky you need to encourage them to get active, hope they will get activated once you tell them about your payment you received from the site. Some people are convinced only by the evidences.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Mikky you need to encourage them to get active, hope they will get activated once you tell them about your payment you received from the site. Some people are convinced only by the evidences.
I've also done that, I do add my withdrawal proof along with my referral link, I think they were either scared of earning online or they don't have the Patience of accumulating what they call little earning

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I started inviting my friends this time. We need quality referrals. My friends are working in a brokerage companies, insurance, business owners, and young entrepreneurs. We need them for they have ample experiences in businesses beneficial for us to know.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started inviting my friends this time. We need quality referrals. My friends are working in a brokerage companies, insurance, business owners, and young entrepreneurs. We need them for they have ample experiences in businesses beneficial for us to know.
It will be a pleasure having them around and to also learn from their experience. No man is an island we can all learn from each other and also no knowledge is a waste, if it isn't useful now it will later in the future. Again, "it will be a pleasure having them around".

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
@Sanjee ,I agree with you. I have 3 000 plus FB friends but they're not interested to work in a forum. They like site with actual salary. They don't understand that passive income of all sorts can augment our daily needs big or small.
It should be expected that people who are closer to you would be easier to refer to new sites, but most will either doubt the authenticity of the site, or they underestimate the earnings.

I usually go for people on related forums or sites who know the value of such work.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It should be expected that people who are closer to you would be easier to refer to new sites, but most will either doubt the authenticity of the site, or they underestimate the earnings.

I usually go for people on related forums or sites who know the value of such work.
That's right those closers to us are quite easy to refer to a die but to get them active is another thing. There are some people who just open referral link then sign up on the site but will do next to nothing on it , more like leaving the account dormant.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050

That's what I did recently and was able to make a referral here. Maybe the people who work on forums know the importance of it and hence earnings. I think I should try it like this in future too.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Referring others has always been a personal kryptonite to me. When it comes to referring, i completely suck at it. I would really like to know how to refer though, it would help me a lot.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I get to advertise everywhere but the problem is encouraging them to get active, some do join but they hardly be active which sometimes it doesn't make sense at all

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some times convincing people to join a platform that don't know anything about before can be challenging but you can refer people when you try to explain the benefits of the platform for them well

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have seen you have lots of referrals on almost all the sites. You have that skill of convincing people and make them your referrals, that's what one should have.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
When you are working in any site and you are satisfied with that, then you have to convince your friends and close relatives by telling them features and benefits of that site once they will convinced, send them your referral link and tell them the process that how they can sign up and work there so you will get the perfect referrals those who will work regularly.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
You can get referrals only when you promote your referral links on the right platforms. For instance, if you want to get referrals for PTP sites, you can get referrals only when you promote on PTP sites

Back