How to grow your savings

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Do you have savings now you can grow it further. They are different ways you can increase than depleting it

The first major thing is to cut your expenses to not affect your well-being though.

Save a portion of your income as scheduled.

Invest your savings and continue to save

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
I started saving the time I started working but pandemic slows down my saving schedules. I'll try to make double savings this year to patch up those months I failed to save due to series of lockdowns.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Here are a few tips for building good savings habits:
  1. Set a savings goal: Decide on a specific amount or a specific purchase you want to save for and make it a priority.
  2. Make a budget: Determine how much money you can realistically save each month, and make sure to stick to it.
  3. Automate your savings: Set up automatic transfers from your checking account to your savings account, so you don't have to think about it.
  4. Live below your means: Avoid lifestyle inflation and try to save a portion of any raises or bonuses you receive.
  5. Avoid impulse purchases: Take time to think before making a big purchase, and consider whether you truly need it.
  6. Look for deals and discounts: Compare prices and shop around for the best deals to get the most out of your money.
  7. Keep your savings in a separate account: This will make it harder to access and spend, and will help you stay on track with your savings goals.
  8. Be mindful of your expenses: Keep track of your spending and see where you can cut back.
  9. Make saving a priority: Treat it like a bill that needs to be paid, and make it a non-negotiable part of your budget.
  10. Finally, be patient and persistent: Building good savings habits takes time and effort, but the rewards will be well worth it in the long run.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here are a few tips for building good savings habits:
  1. Set a savings goal: Decide on a specific amount or a specific purchase you want to save for and make it a priority.
  2. Make a budget: Determine how much money you can realistically save each month, and make sure to stick to it.
  3. Automate your savings: Set up automatic transfers from your checking account to your savings account, so you don't have to think about it.
  4. Live below your means: Avoid lifestyle inflation and try to save a portion of any raises or bonuses you receive.
  5. Avoid impulse purchases: Take time to think before making a big purchase, and consider whether you truly need it.
  6. Look for deals and discounts: Compare prices and shop around for the best deals to get the most out of your money.
  7. Keep your savings in a separate account: This will make it harder to access and spend, and will help you stay on track with your savings goals.
  8. Be mindful of your expenses: Keep track of your spending and see where you can cut back.
  9. Make saving a priority: Treat it like a bill that needs to be paid, and make it a non-negotiable part of your budget.
  10. Finally, be patient and persistent: Building good savings habits takes time and effort, but the rewards will be well worth it in the long run.
I totally agree with you. Some of us live above our expectations and incomes. Living within our means is easy way to save more.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started clicking on faucets for 1 to 7 Satoshi every 15 minutes, then when I had 1,000 Satoshi I bought Active Shares that paid me daily compound interest in my sleep, now I have Millions of Satoshi earning for me daily and it didn't cost me a penny. There was no risk, since I only used free Crypto to grow it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
The best way to save is to invest in more or less safe and consolidated assets, this can grow your savings slowly but progressively and accumulate more and more the asset with a DCA strategy.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you have savings now you can grow it further. They are different ways you can increase than depleting it

The first major thing is to cut your expenses to not affect your well-being though.

Save a portion of your income as scheduled.

Invest your savings and continue to save
Investing in ones savings is not that easy you know as things get pretty expensive these days due to inflation currency and all that so when you cut your expenses you have to do so with the sense of the situation that will be on ground then.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
it is not easy at all to save now let alone Investing in ones savings things especially in Nigeria are really expensive these days due to inflation but we are just trying.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe it's just me, but I don't try to grow my savings as much as I save my free earnings and grow them. I feel a lot better investing money I earned online for free than taking chances with money that buys the food for my family.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
You need to make a budget and make sure you spend as per your budget only. Also, try not to waste water, or electricity to minimize your bills. Try to spend less on fuel.

Back