How to handle rude online students?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
In my view, it is better to ignore these students rudeness during the class sessions with them. First, we cannot afford to spoil our day because of them. Second, it is their loss for being like this. Last, we are paid despite having this situation.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.300
Raw Dex
$0.008
If I encounter a rude student, I will ignore him/her or if s(he) is rude to the extent I cannot tolerate, I'll remind him/her to watch his/her manner in a subtle way.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In my view, it is better to ignore these students rudeness during the class sessions with them. First, we cannot afford to spoil our day because of them. Second, it is their loss for being like this. Last, we are paid despite having this situation.
I feel the best thing is trying to make sure that the things they do not really get to you that much.
You just have to do your thing and try your best that they listen to you

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
I feel the best thing is trying to make sure that the things they do not really get to you that much.
You just have to do your thing and try your best that they listen to you
Based on my experience, some young learners will not tend to listen. They prefer playing while having the class. Although I always try their best to get back to their respective lessons.
Post automatically merged:

If I encounter a rude student, I will ignore him/her or if s(he) is rude to the extent I cannot tolerate, I'll remind him/her to watch his/her manner in a subtle way.
There are some moments that they are out of the line. I will surely call their attentions even if they complain to the company directly.

Last edited:

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.300
Raw Dex
$0.008
Based on my experience, some young learners will not tend to listen. They prefer playing while having the class. Although I always try their best to get back to their respective lessons.

There are some moments that they are out of the line. I will surely call their attentions even if they complain to the company directly.

Yes, although they pay the tuition fee. But they are students. They should respect their teacher and behave properly. They are not the usual business customers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

You are right about this and the best thing we can do is to tell the appearance or guardian about what is going on so they can know what to do

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
You are right about this and the best thing we can do is to tell the appearance or guardian about what is going on so they can know what to do
That is one of the problems. The parents or even the guardians are not around when teaching these rude young learners.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
Yes, although they pay the tuition fee. But they are students. They should respect their teacher and behave properly. They are not the usual business customers.
You are so right. I never let them do that to me. If they keep on doing it, they will hear words that cannot swallow.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.648
I will call their attention initially. If they continue to disrupt, I will simply ignore them and act as if they are not part of my online class. If they asked questions, I would not answer. LOL

Back