cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are tips you can adopt for the success of flash sales. These are;

Choosing the right duration for your flash sale.

Now, pick the products you want to feature in your flash sale and go ahead to choose the right level of discount for the sale.

Try to use of free shipping promotions and be sure that your operation can handle increased demand

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Flash sales can be a very good way to drive sales to a particular product. You have to carefully and strategically work out the percentage of discounts for the flash sales that would be healthy for the business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.008
There is a bakery in the mall near my place which offers flash sales once in a while. They offer special discounts for particular kind of cakes for three hours. They have attracted a lot of customers.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
There is a bakery in the mall near my place which offers flash sales once in a while. They offer special discounts for particular kind of cakes for three hours. They have attracted a lot of customers.
Doing that will actually attract different customers withing that short time frame, even customers that couldn't afford the original price will be eager to go there, this also attract potential customers who may later turn regular customers especially when they are tasting the product for the first time.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that you have to give the right price so that it is going to attract customers that are going to partake in the flash sales that you are making.

Back