How to Increase Your Referrals

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When it comes to referrals, i am not really good in this aspect, for Most it depends on the crowd or audience they are trying to attract. Most persons make use of social media to find referrals.
I am also not good at referring people to platforms and that is why I do not even bother at all

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have learnt that getting a referral is not easy, but you can always try by showing them the evidence of the payment you got from the particular site so that they may believe that you are referring to a legit site.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have learnt that getting a referral is not easy, but you can always try by showing them the evidence of the payment you got from the particular site so that they may believe that you are referring to a legit site.
It is not easy to get referrals and it is not even easy to make them work on the platforms that we have referred them to

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am not good at making referrals I feel embarrassed to ask someone to join a site that is the reason I dont has any referrals here on this site. I tried on social sites also but I failed. I think I also need to learn how people make referrals for them.
I feel the same way. Of course, the most important thing is not only to find referrals but for these referrals to be active.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
In order to get more referral you need to first talk with your friends and family members. WhatsApp them your link. Then make an attractive ad as sure way of online working and spread it in social media.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
Maybe writing a blog on the site and giving your link to that blog can be helpful. I see lots of people doing that and out of curiosity, many people join sites through their links.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is easy to refer to sites like RIF, but the bad scenario is after those people registered, they never came back. I cannot fathom their mindset. There are only a few people like us who see the advantage of earning online.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the best ways you can increase referrals is to join make money online groups on Facebook. You can tell them about the website you want to refer them to and many will be interested.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have tried to get my friends to sign up and make money online. They don't even care to open the link or sign up. After sometimes, they will come up and start all over again to ask me how to make money online. I am tired of persuading people to do the needful.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I have tried to get my friends to sign up and make money online. They don't even care to open the link or sign up. After sometimes, they will come up and start all over again to ask me how to make money online. I am tired of persuading people to do the needful.
I am also tired of persuading my friends to join a forum site. They do not understand the value of working online. They prefer doing nothing and suffering from hunger. They are tolerating their laziness.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried many options to promote my referral links including social medias but I see that social media is not effective but only on paying for ads. The most effective way is posting the links on forums

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I seldom refer sites to my friends or acquaintances. I am not good at doing this. I don't want my friends to think that I help them because of the commission. If my friends are interested in making some money online, I would tell him/her the various ways s(he) may consider. I may also let him/her know the sites I am working on.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
getting them is not so easy and you need to be popular most peaple join and after some time never go back so not really worth it unless they are very intrested
Post automatically merged:

I don't really refer people to sites, because I don't even know who to refer.
Well in order to have a lot of them you really to be popular you can do that on social media a lot of forums don't allow you to post refferall links because a lot of people spam them

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
getting them is not so easy and you need to be popular most peaple join and after some time never go back so not really worth it unless they are very intrested
Post automatically merged:

Well in order to have a lot of them you really to be popular you can do that on social media a lot of forums don't allow you to post refferall links because a lot of people spam them
You need to be popular on social media and I think it will be good if you are popular on forums to so that they can click on your link and register on any new making money opportunity

Back