How to keep ourselves safe from getting broke?

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Make multiple passive income sources get a good degree move to a high paying country save money retire in a medium tier country with good people outlook and live happily invest in passive income sources and diversify .

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
The problem is that at times we have so many expences and less money and that is where the problem really is.I have been trying to work on my cash burn rate and that is why i want to increase in having multiple income streams.That is the only way to starting having enough to save.i intend to be on about ten earning platforms.Some hard and some easy.Like two faucets,two paid to click sites,three paid to post sites,two good earning sites like teaching online and my main business which is a personal development coach in perspnal development(personal growth and relationships) and business growth.

If i am ripping in profits from all these circles then i know money will be coming in at a fast rate which will help in executing a lot of projects and other potential prospects.

moonlight_latte

Complete Stranger
Sep 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think if we don't want to be broke, we should spend our money wisely. We should learn to budget our funds and make it a habit to save too. It's ok to spend money extravagantly once in a while, like rewarding yourself with a bag or taking that trip you always wanted, because you deserve those things too, especially if you have something to celebrate, as long as you know your spending limit.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Make more money, spend less and save more. In reality, things don't really work out that way for most people. You have to deal with inflation and emergencies, job loss and health issues too.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.688
Live within your means and avoid taking loans or borrowing money from others just to show off on social media. I have come across people who tend to conform to this trend, but it is not a good practice.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.290
Raw Dex
$0.008
Do not spend more than you earn. Don't take out a loan you may not be able to repay. Have a habit of saving. Put a portion of your earned income in your bank every month.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.060
We usually broken down when we face severe financial crises, so with good intentions start saving money from right now. We broken down when we rely on someone and he/she kick us suddenly so keep distance never totally depends on any close people try to not take support of anyone.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.055
It may sound an old-school, but I tried to earn at least 10 - 20% from my salaries every month. In this way, I will not be in this kind of situation.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$5.395
Raw Dex
$0.003
To avoid financial ruin, I practice disciplined money management habits. I create and stick to a reasonable budget, limiting unnecessary expenses and living within my means.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.018
One of the best ways to avoid being broke is through proper management. Take time out to manage how you spend, take notes of your needs and wants.

Back