How to keep ourselves safe from Scammers online?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
You are right and that is why we should just stick to the ones that we trust and we can check other ones that are beimh said by people who are on their platforms
The only problem we face by sticking with trusted people is we cannot take advantage of situation and many times our known ones are not interested in the deal

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here are some tips to help you stay safe from online scammers:

Be cautious of unsolicited emails or messages: Be wary of messages from people or companies you don't know, especially if they ask for personal information or request that you click on a link or download a file.

Keep your personal information private: Don't share sensitive information, such as your social security number, credit card information, or passwords, online unless it's necessary.

Use strong passwords: Create strong and unique passwords for all your online accounts, and never reuse them across multiple platforms.

Use two-factor authentication: Whenever possible, enable two-factor authentication on your online accounts to add an extra layer of security.

Check for HTTPS and SSL: Always make sure the website you're visiting uses HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) and has a valid SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate, which indicates that the site is secure and your data is encrypted.

Keep your software up to date: Regularly update your operating system, web browser, and other software to ensure you have the latest security patches and bug fixes.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The only way to be free from scammers is to be contented with your life. Don't be greedy or try to make quick money without much stress. It is greediness that have continue to expose people to be scammed.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
The best thing we could do to stay away from fraudulent websites for example is to do prior research before entering the website and look for reviews that show proof that the site is legitimate, and to stay away from people with dubious intentions it is better to only trust people you already know or on the contrary who show proof that they are not scammers.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not good to jump on every thing we see online. Most of them are enticing baits to hook people and drain their money. Best to stick to what's verified and legit. It's also good to remove greed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
One of the best ways to achieve this is probably proper research. These days online scammers are even looking for more ways to scam people without then even knowing, hence most of them even looks more real than the next.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have never been scammed online. I do not click on suspicious links. I change my passwords regularly. Before I join any online site, I often check their reviews, payment records and their website.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I don't think there is any other way aside from staying away from scamming sites. one just have to be very careful and we should try to avoid being very greedy

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Let me say clearly as we face more than 80% scammers online. We are the main victims of these scammers. We all need to support each other as from this forum keep myself away from many scam sites.

Back