How to maintain good relationship with business suppliers

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Without having good suppliers to always give us our supply at all times it might be a huge problem. So how can we maintain good relationship with our supporters to enable us get stock all the time?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Usually, it is the supplier who thanks the store for example for having their products chosen and delivered. They also give big calendars during Christmas and free t-shirts printed with their company name.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Usually, it is the supplier who thanks the store for example for having their products chosen and delivered. They also give big calendars during Christmas and free t-shirts printed with their company name.
Yeah this is also to appreciate the buyers who have been patronising them for years. it is always a good feelings though.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.090
Business suppliers plays very important role in growth of our business. As sometimes we remain much more dependent on them. We can have good relationship with them by listening their problems and sincerely try to find out the ways out instead of showing that we don't trust them which is the case in normal routine.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Business suppliers plays very important role in growth of our business. As sometimes we remain much more dependent on them. We can have good relationship with them by listening their problems and sincerely try to find out the ways out instead of showing that we don't trust them which is the case in normal routine.
Yeah it is good to always have good relationship with the suppliers it will help us have them supplying us with products all the time.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maintaining a good relationship with suppliers is very crucial for a business especially a young business. For a good relationship to be created business owners should be careful at choosing words when complaining about a supply's flaws. Suppliers payment must not be delayed because delaying the payment for the products supplied can breed an unhealthy relationship between a business and the suppliers.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If we can pay them on time and listen to their problems then it will help and sometimes they ask us for favors then we need to see if they are trusted and these things do help but having a friendly relationship with them does help us

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
In my opinion, the best way to maintain good relations with suppliers is that we must always pay on time, and never delay tomorrow to make payments and communicate via Whatsapps.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
If we can pay them on time and listen to their problems then it will help and sometimes they ask us for favors then we need to see if they are trusted and these things do help but having a friendly relationship with them does help us
Yeah one good idea is that of payment. The suppliers when psid on time will be motivated to always supply without failing.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
i understood you, you mean that the suppliers will appreciate the companies that buys from them right?
Yes not only a company also in stores. My cousin has a big store and every end of the year, she receives big calendars, wallet calendars , pocket diaries and 5 pieces t-shirts printed with their company's name.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Yes not only a company also in stores. My cousin has a big store and every end of the year, she receives big calendars, wallet calendars , pocket diaries and 5 pieces t-shirts printed with their company's name.
That's how it should be. This is just to sell them thank you for being amazing throughout the year it will kerp them be loyal even the next year.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
That's how it should be. This is just to sell them thank you for being amazing throughout the year it will kerp them be loyal even the next year.
That's true There are many suppliers this time of the same brand but it's a first come first serve unless the first doesn't value their clients the next time around they will be refused to supply again.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
That's true There are many suppliers this time of the same brand but it's a first come first serve unless the first doesn't value their clients the next time around they will be refused to supply again.
Sure, no body want to work with ungrateful people. So they will move away from where they are not appreciated.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Sure, no body want to work with ungrateful people. So they will move away from where they are not appreciated.
That's true, we can also relate this to good services factor and good human relations principle to pattern to prosper in business. It's not good to double cross a supplier unless the reason is valid.

Without having good suppliers to always give us our supply at all times it might be a huge problem. So how can we maintain good relationship with our supporters to enable us get stock all the time?
I believe in order to maintain the good relationship between the sellers and suppliers is to have a good working relationship. That must be first on the list for me. If there is that open communication. Which I believe is important. Talk is cheap as they always say.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
I believe in order to maintain the good relationship between the sellers and suppliers is to have a good working relationship. That must be first on the list for me. If there is that open communication. Which I believe is important. Talk is cheap as they always say.
Very well said. It's better for both to follow the Rotarian principle 'Build Goodwill'.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
That's true, we can also relate this to good services factor and good human relations principle to pattern to prosper in business. It's not good to double cross a supplier unless the reason is valid.
Yeah it will bring unnecessary competition that might not be healthy. So it is good not to double cross at all

Back