How to maintain personal hygiene in the office

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.601
Raw Dex
$0.024
There are a lot of benefits that comes with cleanliness in the workplace as such every staff must maintained personal hygiene or cleanliness. So how can this be achieved

Clean your desk always to avoid spread of infections and even dust gathering, on your desk.

Try to sanitise your hands and also
regularly wash your cups, mugs etc

Then keep a box of tissues on your desk for use etc

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.620
I personally think that employees should be responsible with their personal hygiene. It is a shame for them not to do their self-care, especially at their workplace at all times.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.600
Raw Dex
$0.008
When I was working full time, the company hired a maid to help with the cleaning work. I personally also dust my own desk and computer every day. I wash my coffee mug daily.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is the reason why I always have sanitizer on my desk whenever I am at work and make sure to use it whenever I touch anything that is not on my desk.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As little as I've had an offline job, I've honestly never worked in an office. However, regardless I know that there are hygiene regulations to be respected, these have also become much more vigorous with the advent of the covid pandemic. I agree that hygiene in a workplace such as an office is the top priority.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The pandemic of coronavirus actually taught a lot of people how to be very serious when it comes to their personal hygiene otherwise they are going to be infected.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of benefits that comes with cleanliness in the workplace as such every staff must maintained personal hygiene or cleanliness. So how can this be achieved

Clean your desk always to avoid spread of infections and even dust gathering, on your desk.

That's right I totally agree with you. In addition, it is also important to place a small trash can close to the work table, so that any trash can be thrown directly into its place even when you are busy. There are some people who don't do this, they usually keep them on the side of the table, trash even if it's just used tissue, or candy wrappers. I think something like this is not good.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.601
Raw Dex
$0.024
Yesh all staff should this by placing a small trash can close to their work table, so that any trash can be thrown directly into its place it will help neatness

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
However, here in italy and I think everywhere else anyway, each office has its own private cleaning industry. Such an external industry has the daily task of cleaning and practically sterilizing every work environment such as chairs, tables, desks, windows, etc.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In many offices using hand sanitizer is very compulsory. I think that is one of the best ways in which people can use to maintain personal hygiene in offices

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's important to clean your workplace since it improves motivation you also will move around a bit Wich will help you with physical activity and in general it's nicer to look at

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
However, as workplaces, there are not only offices, but also construction sites and workshops. These working environments are usually much dirtier, and it is more complicated there to perform thorough cleaning.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.129
Raw Dex
$0.001
However, as workplaces, there are not only offices, but also construction sites and workshops. These working environments are usually much dirtier, and it is more complicated there to perform thorough cleaning.
Personal hygiene can be maintained at workplaces by not engaging in activities that will lead to the unhealthy environment.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In factories maintaining personal hygiene can be very difficult but of course using some protective equipments is always advised. Most of the workers are always advised to do some cleaning after work hours.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A clean environment attracts and makes the organization look more organized and tidy. Cut grasses around if any, sweep, dust and keep it refreshing with nice fragrance. This attracts more customers

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Cleanliness is next to godliness as the popular quote said. It is good to maintain cleanliness while at home and at work. The way you are dressing is the way you would be addressed. A clean person is healthy in nature and do not sick always. At work, always arrange your office neatly. Ensure your office is deprived of cobwebs and litters. Your physical appearance must be well look with no dirty and stain cloth and overgrown hair or beard.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.838
The best way to do this is to constantly clean. there is really no other way around this. You could set up a day where the whole office would be cleaned, then proper maintenance also matters.

Back